The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I finally got around to uploading the pictures of my SExIH01 I took way back in June. These were worn every day without a wash up for just over 6 months at the time these pictures were taken. The truest representation of the colour came out in the second shot (back shot).

3199101406_f1bc070a24_o.jpg

3199828934_d39cd0e7cb_o.jpg

3198254825_a5179c0cc4_o.jpg

3199101790_432fc67bc1_o.jpg

Guest devil.beside.you

thanks rockon...i've gotten a lot of pm's about how i wash them

I soaked them in a sink with warm water and some cheap detergent that 'prevents the loss of dark colors'...really i just checked that it was low in phosphates..(or w/e its called)

soaked for about an hour...areas i noticed that were dirty i massaged the detergent in with my hands. after the first one hour soak, i rinsed it out and soaked it in cold water for another hour. Hang dry for a couple o' days. the benefits is that its nice and stiff right after.

Also...to get the combs to set again in the same spot...i always sit cross legged for a little while...i'll watch some tv for an hour or so just to re-set the combs and whiskers

thanks rockon...i've gotten a lot of pm's about how i wash them

I soaked them in a sink with warm water and some cheap detergent that 'prevents the loss of dark colors'...really i just checked that it was low in phosphates..(or w/e its called)

soaked for about an hour...areas i noticed that were dirty i massaged the detergent in with my hands. after the first one hour soak, i rinsed it out and soaked it in cold water for another hour. Hang dry for a couple o' days. the benefits is that its nice and stiff right after.

Also...to get the combs to set again in the same spot...i always sit cross legged for a little while...i'll watch some tv for an hour or so just to re-set the combs and whiskers

You hang dry them for a couple of DAYS?

Guest crazy4kix

what do yall do in your jeans to get good fades? my apc's are irritating me, i wore them everyday for 3 months, and not even a hint of fading. I just where them to school and back and around the house, probably for around 7 hours a day. So my question is, will sweating and running around help fade jeans?

crazy4kix:

You should probably try running laps for an hour everyday. Also, try to sit at a computer for atleast 4 to 6 hours a day. You should also skip rope for about 40 minutes. These activities should help fade your jeans quicker. After that you'll probably be pretty tired and you should sleep with your jeans on, not cause its comfortable, but to get some sick fading.

This guy has an awesome techniques for good jean fading

http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-do-Rope-Skipping-Drills-27820958