The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i'm intrigued and have to ask, what were your usual activities day-to-day in these (in a nutshell?) not that i suspect them of being sandpapered or whatever, it's just that they're so gorgeous yet seem to be in really good condition still, so i doubt skateboarding etc. unless you're like marc johnson or something and land everything 100% perfectly every time idk

why slimmer?

i have a small ass. im just thinking maybe something a little smaller around my ass/waist, and maybe 1/4" smaller leg opening.

my first pair of denim were NS's, i thought those were too tight. i race road bikes pretty much full time, so even though im pretty skinny my thighs are a decent size.

EDIT: also, i think it may be able to be fixed (not that i dont like the way they fit), but i ride my bike in them and i think thats making the seat stretch out. i soaked the jeans about 2 months ago. would you recommend a cold soak or a warmer one if i want some shrinkage?