putting a face to the names (post yur pic)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice photos all, well, except Don't care....

Just kidding!

Yeah, that was in Santa Barbara. It's a nice beach, we went Kayak surfing! We hit a lot of thrift stores and I got about $1200 worth of DJ vinyl (128 titles, some were 2-3 record sets, mostly house and breakbeat) for $20 and My G Friend spotted a pair of SS levi 501 redlines that we bought for $4! Great trip. Are you from there?

Carpe Denim!

1112885282366_selvage1_edited.JPG

absolut: Yeah, pretty much. I also noticed some other stuff they didn't carry on their website, for an instance a very nice hoodie that comes in two colos, but it didn't have zip-up as I wanted :/

thedonger: well, except for that I'm not jewish dude :P

dontcaretoomuchforcrap: Nope, not in my eyes. If that's your opinion, well - I don't care :]~~

Edited by kaew on Aug 2, 2005 at 03:21 AM

Quote:

Nice photos all, well, except Don't care....

Just kidding!

Yeah, that was in Santa Barbara. It's a nice beach, we went Kayak surfing! We hit a lot of thrift stores and I got about $1200 worth of DJ vinyl (128 titles, some were 2-3 record sets, mostly house and breakbeat) for $20 and My G Friend spotted a pair of SS levi 501 redlines that we bought for $4! Great trip. Are you from there?

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on Aug 1, 2005 04:36 PM

I went to school there and my parents and bro still live there. I live in Los Angeles.

I used to hit up those thrift stores back in the day. Sadly I didn't know much about denim than.

Mama is about to get gully on you beatches...

All kidding aside, I don't think anyone made any really disrespecful comments. I believe Showbiz is still a minor, so he deserves some slack. If anything, we give you props for being the first and only female with balls to post a pic.

; )

Quote:

1122173022114_sbjonbeach.jpg

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on Jul 31, 2005 02:28 PM

this is the funniest thread ever...the only thing funnier than everyone posting pics is playing 'what celebrity do i most resemble?'

serge=cousin balki from PERFECT STRANGERS...

im just playing serge...