Geometrics of backpockets: their size and location and the search for the perfect ass

revoked

The butts you posted aren't very good imo. If you want a nice butt, you need to have a muscular butt.

I don't have much ass rating experience for guy butt, yet I agree with this guy.

Truely, one needs to be very self-concious about their own ass fit. It does make the fit. I personally enjoy a lot of natural shape with slimmer cuts. I'm not very accustomed to the whole backpocket illusion.

The farther apart the backpockets are, the more natural shapeliness is seen, the bigger the tush. Is that right?

I'll admit the original post made me a little squirmish, but I eased up after accepting that this thread should be taken more seriously.

Hey, Revoked, you've got balls for taking all that hate. You're like Joseph Smith without the physical lynching.

-JF

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd on the ad comment.

Ok, recently I posted my 2mo fit pics on the SEXSC02 thread and there was a lot of comments about me being ".. a small guy, [yet having] quite a dumpa."

I have always had a big butt, but I enjoy how my jeans play on this with the slim cut to really bring it out.

Hey, I've gotten a few good butt-slaps around school from pretty girls.

Do you guys think I would probably have a less ridiculous looking ass if I were to wear something with closer backpockets or a looser fit? I can't exactly yank these guys down. My hips are fucking monsters. Also, I don't think my belt would be too appreciative.

AssFit1.jpg

AssFit2.jpg

-JF

I agree with you cuz I'm skinny and I got no ass, so I realized some of my jeans don't fit as well as I want to in that region...

Totally Epic's fits are good examples but... to use so many pics of his, maybe u got the hots for him and wanna poke him up the butt or something.

How have I forgotten about you, ass thread? :D

To clear things up, I'm not looking for a "sexy butt." My ideal fit on jeans, for men, is something along the lines of what Hedi brought to the game. Yes, Hedi is cliche, but a skinny jean with a nice anti fit is what I call the 'perfect ass,' and I think he popularized it with his DH line.

Here are some examples:

Totally Epic

fit7zq7by9.jpg

fit4sp8iy4.jpg

6oueq0p.jpg

Nudie does it well in their ad:

nudie20jeansub7.jpg

Conclusion:

To get a fit like above, you should be a skinny mofo with good porportions more than the cut.

You can 'cheat' a little by cut... aka cuts like the thin finn.

Agree/disagree?

Conclusion:

To get a fit like above, you should be a skinny mofo with good porportions more than the cut.

You can 'cheat' a little by cut... aka cuts like the thin finn.

Agree/disagree?

I disagree, I am not skinny, and I wear jeans with a huge ass (45rpm sorahiko), I think the key is getting the waist in the right spot, and filling up the back pockets to take up extra fabric.

I have both a card holder (on the left), and a massive wallet (on the right), and with the right amount of sag, and some good luck, it can look ok (but not anywhere close to dior).

First of, Props to Revoked for this thread!

Now, i didn''t get the whole slouching thing from the getgo, and i still don't.

What is the point of dropping your ass 3 inches if your legs still are on display in a pair of "SuFu-Fit" jeans.

It is not like baggy jeans are recieving a lot of love in here, so people complaining about tight-ass jeans obviously aren't "manly" enough to cover up their legs (don't know why that should be manly, but if diapering the ass is, why not just go all the way?)

P.S Could we please get rid of that "no homo" thing now that we are at it? Who is so insecure that they need to state it after every post they make that comments a guys ass on a freakin jeans forum?!