japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

any kind soul to be able to send me some common medicine, really gonna appreciate it if possible, I know we can make a deal :)

dude, why japanese OTC meds? fucking crazy. most of them are weak as fuck and won't even do anything.

are you trying to engineer a new drank or lean?

ロキソニン is the truth though.

it's not available in the US but kills fever like no other NSAID does.

For used toys, mandarake is the best. Insane selection of the rarest comic books, mags, toys, and games.

The one in Nakano Broadway is the best. Liberty in Akihabara is all right. I'm not an expert in this field.

Akihabara = used electronics.

Lulz @ Muse.

http://www.timeout.j...tokyo/venue/610

西麻布ã®äº¤å·®ç‚¹ã®ã™ãè¿‘ãã«ã‚ã‚‹ã€3階建ã¦ã®ã‚¯ãƒ©ãƒ–。豪è¯ãªãƒãƒ¼ã‚„洞窟エリアã€åœ°ä¸‹ã«ã¯ãƒ“リヤードやå“çƒãƒ†ãƒ¼ãƒ–ルãªã©ã‚‚ã‚る。出会ã„ã€ãƒŠãƒ³ãƒ‘ã®å ´ã‚’主ãªç›®çš„ã«ã™ã‚‹å®¢ãŒå¤šã„ã®ã¯éžå¸¸ã«æ®‹å¿µã€‚外苑西通りを広尾方é¢ã¸é€²ã¿ã€ãƒ›ãƒ–ソンズ越ãˆãŸå³æ‰‹ã«ã‚る。一応ã€ã€Œã‚«ã‚¸ãƒ¥ã‚¢ãƒ«éŽãŽã¯ï¼®ï¼§ã€ã¨ã„ã†ãƒ‰ãƒ¬ã‚¹ã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ãŒã‚るらã—ã„

Edited by herpsky

isn't there's an official list of nikeSB dealers on the nike site.

FTC, Agito, Arktz, Supreme, Stussy

there is but japan stores don't show up for some reason. it's also super outdated.

thanks for the suggestions, checked those joints but most don't carry.

Wasn't Milspex Australian but had this weird love fetish for America and American military. Then to make it even weirder, had a strange love fetish for Japan's love affair w/ American military hence W)Taps. Then went to Hokkaido to teach English and used to hit on young high-school girls?

I actually had the privledge to witness this unusual character when walking past Shibuya crossing several years ago. Walking from the station to Center-gai I noticed this huge lanky/lumbering white dude w/ crazy hair and cargo shorts and Nike air force ones and Supreme backpack walking with a shopping bag back to the station.

It's when I knew I had witnessed a miracle. Divine divinity. Or something close to a close encounter w/ the lockness monster.

Something of urban legend that few have the privledge of witnessing.

haha yeah I think he was from Wollongong, south of Sydney or something..

Also any recs on high-end sushi, kaiseki and kobe beef eateries?

You would prolly like Sukiyabashi Jiro in Ginza..

http://www.sushi-jiro.jp/eng-index.html

Real talk