japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

fuck it i ve just learned about fingeprints in Japan... but i ve got the japanese nationality. The fact is that my mom because she was lazy, hasn't renewed my passport for years and said me to use the french one. I still have the japanese nationality cuz they didn't ask me to choose. I want to keep my both nationalities is it ok? i am very anxious about these fingerprints because then they will be able to track me if i want to make a new japanese passport.. Damn! Other halvsies in the same situation? Need help before my departure.

u is a halfie? french and jap? you gots laid a lot?

I'm a japanese citizen but i think ive been here (in the US) to apply for an amreican citizenship. it is my understanding that the US won't give a shit if you have two citizenships but japan wants you to surrender one of them. i ain't no lawyer so i can't tell you much about it. plus i know nothing about the french rules.

jax, i have only been taking ONE course but it consists of like 7 different mini courses like histology, anatomy, radiolgy / imaging, embryology, and etc.

we just take one exam per month and ill be taking the third one this friday.

how the fuck am i gonna reach you? i do gotz some intarnets on my phone but im on a shitty plan so i dunn wanna use it, nawwhatimean?

texting would be A+ but you nigga don't seem to have no phone in the jap land? what's the number of the landline of yer friend's place?

yes

the sufu bro-down / seXXXmas is still happening (i hope

herp >I'm a francojapa hapa and in Japan that is true it's kinda trendy and girls tend to like to get their own haafu. in France they don't mind about this.if i don't talk about my jap origins most people don't see that i have half Azn dna.

administration: well for France it s the same they don't mind about double nationality but for japan it s not the case and you have to choose. Well the taishikan should have contacted me but they seem to have forgotten like for other people in my case. i know some people who managed to keep both nationalities and i wonder if i can still make a passport by lying to them that i am only japanese.

herp >I'm a francojapa hapa and in Japan that is true it's kinda trendy and girls tend to like to get their own haafu. in France they don't mind about this.if i don't talk about my jap origins most people don't see that i have half Azn dna.

administration: well for France it s the same they don't mind about double nationality but for japan it s not the case and you have to choose. Well the taishikan should have contacted me but they seem to have forgotten like for other people in my case. i know some people who managed to keep both nationalities and i wonder if i can still make a passport by lying to them that i am only japanese.

why do you even want japanese citizenship for? how old are you? what exactly did the embassy say to you? i dunno man, have you been paying taxes under your jap citizenship in japland? there is no way you can lie to them about only being japanese...or not having french citiz/living in france (i assume you are). there are databases, etc. so do you have a jap passport? if so when does it expire? are you in your mom's seki? if so what's the deal with your mom? is she in france?

I honestly don't know how cold it's gonna be in tokyo.

I mean, I'm used to the sub-32 weather now.

I'm thinking of bringing my newly purchased APC "mod's coat" (that's what the japs call that kind of jawn)

but i feel like it's gonna be a total overkill.

or i could wear my zucca jacket and wear my mr. hooly hood underneath.

I don't know...

my rents told me not to bring a lot of clothes because

people will be buying me some (incl. uniqlo) cluthes

or gimme cash to buy JULIUS

watch... i'll bring my tag heuer as usual.

Does anyone know if there is an easy way to retrieve a security key from yahoo JP? I used my account for the first time in about two years to win an auction and now I realize I barely remember any of the information I signed up under. Somehow the security key retrieval system is failing me and it looks like their only other option is filling out some PDF file and doing a bunch of things with IDs and stuff. Am I out of luck?

if things don't work out, you can always make a new yahoo account.

AFAIK, yahoo auction (at least, bidding) is free. it used to be restricted to yahoo! premium users. i know this because i remember seeing people making spam accounts to bid on PS3s when resellers tried making mad monie$ at launch. I think the new system was implemented like a year ago.

herpskizzle - dude I'm not sure yet what to do about a phone or whatever. I think I'm gonna try to rent a keitai in Narita, I heard that's an option? Might as well...

I'll try to get you the number to my nigga I'm staying with though asap, idk his keitai number in Tokyo though....

anyone have any idea when this supergay meetup is going down?

herpskizzle - dude I'm not sure yet what to do about a phone or whatever. I think I'm gonna try to rent a keitai in Narita, I heard that's an option? Might as well...

Yes, most carriers rent mobile phones at Narita. Softbank is nice because they have English help over the phone and at their store locations in Tokyo (Shibuya, Harajuku, Roppongi, etc.)

http://www.softbank-rental.jp/campaign/otj/

http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guide/service/list/svc_19.html

why do you even want japanese citizenship for? how old are you? what exactly did the embassy say to you? i dunno man, have you been paying taxes under your jap citizenship in japland? there is no way you can lie to them about only being japanese...or not having french citiz/living in france (i assume you are). there are databases, etc. so do you have a jap passport? if so when does it expire? are you in your mom's seki? if so what's the deal with your mom? is she in france?

-Well, i want to keep my japanese citizenship cuz i still don't know where i will live later after i graduate and to work in a japanese company etc... i think it's better having jap citizenship. But somethings are really not clear for me. In Japan my mum said me that they are no ID cards like in France so i don't know how you can proof your citizenship instead of showing your passport.

-i am 20yo

-I still haven't called the embassy because my mom said they were nasty especially toward people in my case so i must be prepared when they ask me questions. What is clear it is that double citizenship is not tolerated but a lot of people in my case managed to keep the both.

-well, i don't think i've been paying taxes. I am living in France and have the French citizenship and a French passport. I used to have both passports but as i said to herp my mother was lazy to make a new one (it s expire every 5 years when you are a child) so my last passport remote to when i was about 12yo. But she assured me that i still have jap citizenship cuz i have a sort of act of domiciliation or of birth at the shiakusho of my grandpas' city. I have to get it there which is only valid three months and then make the passport in France.

-my mom is living in France and still have a valid jap passport and is insured in Japan by my grandpa.

I think that japanese government is not able to check if i am a French citizen or not because the French Authority (in theory) don't reveal such informations appart in case of crime. That is why a lot of people before me have just lied to the embassy. If you don't do so you will lose your japanese nationality immediality if you don't make a quick choice. What worries me about the fingerprints and photo is that the databases will be more organised and it will be easy to know if i came into Japan with a French passport. The pb is that for a lot of reasons i can't lose my french citizenship for the japanese one.

^^^^^ They held the ivy league alumni gathering there last summer. Pretty decent place but the bar is kinda small and its kinda outta the ways....

I was invited to become a member of Singles Bar EnCounter in Roppongi recently. Anybody know if this place is legit?

http://www.singlesbar.jp/index2.html

Canal street A grade Panerai clone son

where can i copp?

seriously, is there like a secret dungeon that sells A+ fakes?

not sure about tokyo but hong kong has some A+ 'copy watches' depending on the maker - all of the external components of most of the watches are exact replicas just put together with cheap chinese labor - it's the internal works that are much lower grade - watch lasts roughly 2 or 3 years rather than a life time and the kinetic winding isn't as robust - but my rolex submariner looks EXACTLY the same as the real thing - my A Lange looks fake only if you know A. Lange watches.