Sign in to follow this  
Frankieboy

clubbing in tokyo

what's a nihongo?

damn, good shit.

erf. you dont wanna hear about monday night...

cocktails on her

hotel on her

and yeah.. she wasnt hiding ninja stars.

Guest jmatsu
what's a nihongo?

nihongo = japanese language. highstreet didn't really make it work in his sentence, but i knew what he was saying...

Guest jmatsu
^^ my japanese isnt that bad. just think it sounded funnier..

do you know those fukin "lost in tokyo" vj kiwi bitches? i think they're from auckland/nz or some shit...

thomas,

is your bitch rich?

the rich ones buy straight, the poor ones work more hours right?

powwwwwww..

im messin.. im a wholesome guy. just she is an old friend tryna get with me for about a year now, and shes going back home and shit and i promised id take her out in london before she left..

she date raped me!!!!

Guest jmatsu
the rich ones buy straight, the poor ones work more hours right?

powwwwwww..

im messin.. im a wholesome guy. just she is an old friend tryna get with me for about a year now, and shes going back home and shit and i promised id take her out in london before she left..

she date raped me!!!!

shiiit, my old bitch's younger sister is coming to town by herself! i promise to god that imma gonna hit it!!!

^^ haha..

its seriously looking as if ill be staying in a monthly capsule.. so it doesnt sound like ill have any choice but to try hookup every night.. haha. december will be to cold to kip on the street.. otherwise id just come summer time with a spare pair of y fronts in my back pocket.

Guest jmatsu
^^ haha..

its seriously looking as if ill be staying in a monthly capsule.. so it doesnt sound like ill have any choice but to try hookup every night.. haha. december will be to cold to kip on the street.. otherwise id just come summer time with a spare pair of y fronts in my back pocket.

let me know when you're going. if you're not total fucking wanker, you could probably crash either on my floor or at my company's office.

im sorry man, but im a total fucking wanker.

haha.. yeah man, im probably gonna book my ticket next month when i finish up this current project at work.. drop me a pm with dates youll be about and shit.. i can work around them a bit if it suits you better etc.

come winter,ladies in tokyo walkin around lookin for someone to cuddle with. cuddle with a sheep.:cool:

Guest jmatsu
come winter,ladies in tokyo walkin around lookin for someone to cuddle with. cuddle with a sheep.:cool:

where do you live, anyway?

fastest growing thread in superjetset...

jeez

Guest jmatsu

jeez

everyone just wants to have sex with japanese girls. that's why.

i do.

i really do.

every person that makes a trip out to nihon. they will all blog thier trip in here now it seems. hah

jeez

Guest jmatsu
thats not true! i want to learn about japanese culture.

what? i thought you were an animator/into jap cartoons.

hopefully the dollar is strong by winter.damn thomas high street with his GBP.hell have the most yen on hand.

Guest jmatsu
hopefully the dollar is strong by winter.damn thomas high street with his GBP.hell have the most yen on hand.

the yen only dropped around 5points last time i checked. that's like what? $50/5000yen for every 1000dollar transaction. if you're ballin it's minor a irritation, but if you're trully ballin you just use your credit card or don't even give a fuck.

Guest jmatsu
credit card is the way to go.

to be honest, if you're really frugal about shit, i'd say that traveller's checks (they're purchase being done on a good day) is the way to go.

I had enough of japanese girls I want to sex rich hong kong girls who grew up in Tokyo whose parents own huge over priced Chinese restaurants or rich ass Zainichis

ageha is freaking huge. when you go to ageha, be sure to party all night long until 5AM. if you are. staying in the central part of tokyo, it's a pain in the ass to come back.

taku from m-flo spins sometimes at air. tachytelic nite or whatever it's called. i love it.

my friends like alife and X-something (forgot the name) but ive never been so i dont really know what they are like

X-Cross (It's in Nishi-Azabu) Don't go there, its usually over 30+ clientele now.

Guest jmatsu
I had enough of japanese girls I want to sex rich hong kong girls who grew up in Tokyo whose parents own huge over priced Chinese restaurants or rich ass Zainichis

as if you could really tell the difference if they didn't say anything...

la fabrique. the list check/register boy is a fucking dick. want to punch him in the head.

That was a funny night. ;)

were you successful at alife?

Alife has a reputation of being a druggy club now. I've only been 2-3 times though...