Atlanta Meetup!!!

Gunitx333

s'all about nickiemotos, nan, thai palate and la fonda. mmm.

yeah la fonda is dope. i'm all about that horchata. for thai i usually do little bangkok, which isn't fantastic but gets the job done. what's the deal with nickiemotos and nan? i'll be back in atl in a couple months and am always looking for new places.

while we're discussing food in atl: alon's of course, havana sandwich club, huku for sushi, rathbun's, and sotto sotto are some of my favorites.

any other recs?

nan is a pretty good place. oh yeah inaya, I was wondering do you know any graphic designer need jobs in few month like oct-ish? it will be a full time job, the office will be close to tech-square or midtown. I will give you more info, if you want. oh, i just click your artwork,that is why i bring it up.

more topics on food, cool corner has the best cuban sandwich for under 5 dollars(ithink it is 5.45 now). the italian market on m-street have pretty good sandwich too for under 5 included tax. and second on la fonda, great place

I'm actually really suprised to see that Inaya lives in Atlanta based on "Recent Purchases" alone, where the hell do you shop in this shit whole of a town? I'll be starting my third year at Tech come August. Awesome.

oh, i c. too bad i miss that one. any one been to the drew louis store in midtown?? From what i heard it is pretty good. I think they carry some APC stuff.

Drew Lewis is pretty good store... One of the better ones in the area.. Yeah, they carry NS and some Cords, but that's about it for APC. They carry Alden and a lot of high-end dress-ish stuff.

Drew Lewis is pretty good store... One of the better ones in the area.. Yeah, they carry NS and some Cords, but that's about it for APC. They carry Alden and a lot of high-end dress-ish stuff.

i check it out the other day, give me more preppy feeling than superfuture.

i went to drew lewis about 2 months ago-- it's just alright. too much modern amusement and other fake-nerd-prep stuff. and too little band of outsiders. rag and bone selection was good, though.

heard they had common projects, but they were all out when i went there.

wish and barney's co-op are better imo.

more topics on food, cool corner has the best cuban sandwich for under 5 dollars(ithink it is 5.45 now).

this b crazy talk. havana sandwich club is the dopest. although i don't remember if its under $5. but it's close.

never been to drew lewis. sid mashburn is pretty dope, even if not exactly my style more preppy/styleforum. sid is also a real cool guy who clearly loves what he does. and it's next to star prov. and taqueria del sol. wish is ok. wouldn't wear most of the stuff but i've seen decent shit there.

bill hallman mostly sucks but the one in little 5 has b.son. or did last time i was there.

dude, you got try cool corner, it is the shit for under 5 bucks and it is big ass sandwich. too bad they are moving to alabama, because home park's rent is sky rocketing. Never being to havana, I guess cool corner is so close and cheap and tasty. No reason to try other cuban sandwich.

on drew lewis, like i said too preppy for superfuture.