Atlanta Meetup!!!

Gunitx333

• 1 month later...
So is there really no place in atlanta to buy really nice denim? The only stores I hear about are Wish, Sid Mashburn, barneys, bill hallman, and dresscodes.
the barneys coop in atlanta is one of my favorite stores in the us. no joke.

it really depends on your def. of nice denim.

Buy acnes.

they are great.

So is there really no place in atlanta to buy really nice denim? The only stores I hear about are Wish, Sid Mashburn, barneys, bill hallman, and dresscodes.

dresscodes is closed.

atlanta is not the hottest spot. everyone once in a while we get some cool shit in Ragorama which is a store where I work in Little 5 Points.

yeah not too much cool stuff comes in. when it does it makes for a good day. but yes, lots of fake evisu, fake true religion, and fake RMC. welcome to atlanta. maybe one day a cool store will open up. then again, i'm kind of like the fact that i can wear my jeans to work and people can ask me where they can get them and i can just say new york or japan.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
There must be some decent website that will allow us to sign up and organize a location and meeting time...

Can things just not get organized via sufu?

I mean, xchen and I went up to Charleston to have a weekend of wildness with akuma..

I don't see a reason you can't just throw out a date and ask everyone yay or nay and exchange numbers the old fashion way.. ya know?

I'm actually more of a lurker than a poster.. my boyfriend (xchen) is into all this clothing business, not so much me.. but I'm sure he'd be super down with meeting up for drinks, clothing talk, and some eats.

dresscodes is closed.

atlanta is not the hottest spot. everyone once in a while we get some cool shit in Ragorama which is a store where I work in Little 5 Points.

when akuma came down for a visit we met a few guys in ragorama that said they posted on here.. 'twas this you?

I know there were some talk of wallets and such.. two guys and two girls..

when we were there we found an old pair of RRL's

xchen almost got 'em but then didn't 'cause they weren't fitting so well.

this was a real bummer 'cause they were awesomeeee

• 3 weeks later...
when akuma came down for a visit we met a few guys in ragorama that said they posted on here.. 'twas this you?

I know there were some talk of wallets and such.. two guys and two girls..

when we were there we found an old pair of RRL's

xchen almost got 'em but then didn't 'cause they weren't fitting so well.

this was a real bummer 'cause they were awesomeeee

Probably me and my friend Matt. He still works at the store and I was let go due to my touring schedule. We both have custom made wallets made from our friend at War Horse Workshop.

I was in there earlier today and they had a pair of KMW 1950s in size 34. Im pretty sure those are from when Dresscodes went out. Karen from Dresscodes is doing well, she is running the Barney's COOP in Phipps Plaza.

Atlanta is a great city, I hope a store can open that can please the people who aren't necessarily looking for things sold in stores like Wish or on the other end of the spectrum, a store like Sid Mashburn, though Sid runs an awesome store.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm down for a meet as well; I can throw a rock from where I'm typing this post and probably hit the brickstore but that place is always packed.

Had an idea if <8 people were coming... ann's snack bar; the ~45 minute is great for talking to strangers anyway and even if you don't like the company you get a ghettoburger for your troubles. Major drawback right now is that the wait could be brutal in the cold...

I'm down for a meet as well; I can throw a rock from where I'm typing this post and probably hit the brickstore but that place is always packed.

Had an idea if <8 people were coming... ann's snack bar; the ~45 minute is great for talking to strangers anyway and even if you don't like the company you get a ghettoburger for your troubles. Major drawback right now is that the wait could be brutal in the cold...