The What I Wore When I was a Baby Thread

Joe

Guest jmatsu
Look at that nigga thinking he the shit by using words he just googled. smh. come to the "ghetto" one day and see me nig

you imply that the words i just used aren't common. they are! you love saying nigga, don't you? weren't you going on about courage whilst behind a screen? from ugly baby to stupid hypocrite.

botha yall nukkas best to chill the fuk down or imma pop a cap on yo asses.dont get a nukka get crazy up in this mug.:mad:

Look at that nigga thinking he the shit by using words he just googled. smh. come to the "ghetto" one day and see me nig
you imply that the words i just used aren't common. they are! you love saying nigga, don't you? weren't you going on about courage whilst behind a screen? from ugly baby to stupid hypocrite.

Whatever homie, you just talk mad shit on the net. You probably some punk ass pussy behind that screen, the internet gives people courage to say shit they wouldn't say in pub. anyways im done arguing with a 286 like you

lol this has got to be a joke...cuz if its not, jesus christ i think we found the dumbest poster on sufu yet.

lol this has got to be a joke...cuz if its not, jesus christ i think we found the dumbest poster on sufu yet.
get outta here wit ur triflin ass...nigga u aint even LSI (remind me i need 2 get dat sweat)

• 7 months later...