Best of WAYPST (What Are You Photoshopping Today?)

ordo

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone seen all the haptronic stuff at fuk?

It really is a wonderous thing.

I have 1.25 GB, but my processor is a 1.1GHZ Pentium M ULV. Photoshop takes like a minute to open. If I have youtube and iTunes running at the same time, my system locks up for about 10 seconds. And this is on a completely fresh install of Windows without any viruses or spyware or anything.

I need a fucking Macbook Pro, and I need it soon.

I have 1.25 GB, but my processor is a 1.1GHZ Pentium M ULV. Photoshop takes like a minute to open. If I have youtube and iTunes running at the same time, my system locks up for about 10 seconds. And this is on a completely fresh install of Windows without any viruses or spyware or anything.

I need a fucking Macbook Pro, and I need it soon.

are you guy with vail (not sure what he called it, but it the spelling was way off from vaio) book trying to throw it out the windo?

my dad bought me another gig of RAM (I was running on 512) and my laptop is running so much smoother so I can play photoshop more often. yay.

how much does something like that cost? i cant even upload a cd my laptops memorys so shot