Sufu cell phone buying guide. What's really good?

homi29

So im in the market for a new phone as my SE k700 is finally dying

i need something new and havent looked seriously at a phone in awhile

<$500 preferably

looking for a smartphone if it doesnt cost me an arm and a leg

let's see what everyone is using

So im in the market for a new phone as my SE 750 is finally dying

i need something new and havent looked seriously at a phone in awhile

<$500 preferably

looking for a smartphone if it doesnt cost me an arm and a leg

let's see what everyone is using

Just got a Blackberry World phone for business. Cost me $100.00 with 2year contract (verizon). Conteplated about getting an Iphone, but for business it's pretty shitty. Can't cut and paste text. I found the blackberry shhortcuts better than iphones interface. Edge network is slow as fuck too. I'm sure this all has been ranted about on the iphone thread. But yeah I like my blackberry world.

http://www.gsmarena.com/ has most of the new phones and review

i have the samsung d900 and its the thinest slider phone samsung has by far is it a smartphone but i've never had time to mess with the features nor liked smartphones ever since i had my first "smart phone" the tmobile mda. shitty phone and bulky too.

i have the samsung d900 and its the thinest slider phone samsung has by far is it a smartphone but i've never had time to mess with the features nor liked smartphones ever since i had my first "smart phone" the tmobile mda. shitty phone and bulky too.

nice, i know of the site but sometimes i get lazy sifting through all the phones, and i end up liking the stuff WAAYYYYYY outta my price range

i get annoyed at blackberries due to their bulkiness, imo not they're not worth it unless your company picks up the tab

I like sony ericson designs personally. Looks great and good functionality imo. If you are a businessman or whatever then I can understand a smart phone but i really hate how they look. calculator on yo face. nokia e90 is probably the best looking smartphone i know of but it probably also costs a butload

nokia8600luna02_lo.jpg

I bet hoes line up when you pull this thing out

If I was a hoe id line up...

phones are so personal. Its like asking, "yo whats the hot denims yo".

some people think qwerty keyboard is stupid, some people can't live without it. Especially since the sidekick era (people under about 21). Some people hate a big phone, some people needs ta be able to watch Lords of Da Rings on it.

+ on the site

The d900 is real nice, and I like the samsung sliders, but I don't really like thin phones. Just never got used to them, it's always just weird holding them for a while.