Sign in to follow this  
herpsky

Supreme F/W 07.09

I hope the cut of the neck holes and tee length's are narrower and longer than S/S.

this is gonna sound really dumb. but..

the japanese stores release the season's stuff earlier than the store in the US do, right? i think i remember the japanese stores were quite well ahead of their US counterparts for SS07.

tera patrick looking SEXAY as ever. i want to touch her silly parts.

supreme nyc/la usually opens 2nd week in sept, but it sounds from other accounts like they're opening this coming thursday. last season supreme japan opened a few days before the stateside shops, so maybe it'll be the other way around this season.

The only things that caught my eye are the flannel shirt, check camp hat, and the Maglite for the WTF factor. I wonder how the backpacks and T-shirts will turn out...

There's a possibility that I might stop by the LA store on Friday on the 7th... maybe.

How crowded does the new york store usually get on the first day of a new season? I plan on dropping by some time in the next week but don't want to bother if tons of people will be trying on stuff I want to see, etcetera.

How crowded does the new york store usually get on the first day of a new season? I plan on dropping by some time in the next week but don't want to bother if tons of people will be trying on stuff I want to see, etcetera.

Shit is retarded on the first day, and I wouldn't bother.

Wait a few days and then go back.

Only thing you'll really be missing is box tees.

eastcoastrider, the store is closed until thursday. saw some dude carrying in the f/'w collection in garbage bags from a rented uhaul van while another stood guard, reppin nyc stylee to the maxxx.

eastcoastrider, the store is closed until thursday. saw some dude carrying in the f/'w collection in garbage bags from a rented uhaul van while another stood guard, reppin nyc stylee to the maxxx.

Thanks for the info!

anyone know definitively if new backpacks will be released?

obviously there is going to be new backpacks...

the backpacks look nice

everything else looks pretty mediocre

If anyone can hook up that tera.flv file I'd be most most most grateful.

blue

bttn_down_group_2.jpg

wish they had a red...

jacket_group_10.jpg

red

wheels_1.jpg

mid & right...

oxford_group_1.jpg

red

sweater_group_3.jpg

blk & green

jacket_group_7.jpg

all of 'em...

bttn_down_group_1.jpg

blk, red or turq'

leather_kings_group_2.jpg

looking epic... all of 'em?

top_group_2.jpg

not as good as the board they put out a few yrs back... but nice none the less...

necklace.jpg

I wonder who makes the wheels.

And what sz... here's hopin' they're 51's!

it says 52mm.. oxford shirts are bangin'

Indeed, but I'm not a big fan of button-down shirts. Would look rad in a spread collar, but I don't think that's really an oxford then.

too much dope gear, and as usual that probably only amounts to about half this season's collection. that moroccan sweater is killer. mind overload.

The stained glass shirts look really good up close I think. From the magazine shots everything looked pretty mediocre, but I think I might drop some loot for sure this week.

Everytime I try to get out of Supreme, they go and release an incredibly solid collection. The jackets, flannels and bags are all must-haves.