Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

yea looks like they restocked for today, had almost everything when I went by around 5pm today. Only a few sizes/colors of shoes sold out.

yeah, i feel bad for kids who lined up yesterday... i was there at like 2 and they had full stock of everything except the logo tee. the asian dude (Miles, i guess?) wasn't a dick at all, he and the other dude helpin me let me buy two larry clark tees in different colors. so i'm gonna spread the wealth, who wants the extra? red, medium.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I was wondering that, I went through alot of his old stuff (at least what was availble) and I didn't connect them. Most of the lust stuff I seen was actual lust pics. I also read somewhere it was unrealesed, but I'm sure you have the book

no i dont mean to bag on the brand supreme but...

whats the dillio over this brand?

alot of ppl on the streets im seeing more and more of it

and the price tags on these items are pretty steep.

is it the quality that brings you to this brand or its design or what?

Its the hype that makes the prices so steep

Shirts only cost 28-32 dollars

Special Collaboration shirts are only 38-40

Fitteds are 48-54 sometimes more depending on the material.

Its the fact that theres kids that are willing to pay 140 for a box shirt that makes the prices so steep.

I like the brand because of the designs. Most of the shirts have an in depth meaning. Supreme Zapatista Tee is my favorite, theres shirts with quotes from martin luther king jr, malcom x. They recently released a shirt with the quote from the movie goodfellas "To me being a gangster was better than being president of the united states."

oooic yeah im not a huge fan of supreme except their back packs and stuff.. but im not gonna shell over 2 greens for that kinda backpack.

and over in socal alot of ppl been repping Obey and ghettO stussy.

im alright w iht it cause i prefer more of a euro clean look than street hypebeast

I am tired of this “what is the brand about”. It is just like every other brand only a little more out of control. Truly it is more about the movies you see, music you listen to, or books you read. From the beginning they have brought their customer a culture and that is what brought them their fame. True heads seen this from the start and have been here since whether it was the quality or meaning it kept them around. Now that they have become more available it has lost most of the edge it created. Therefore generating questions like above. All brands after time get this kind of feedback. Whether or not the growth has become a bad thing would be for us fans to decide.

that wool m65 is def and classier than the neighborhood piece. I was in paul staurt with my pops for the business man side of things and three people asked me who made it. There are some items from supreme that have the fit and quality that i feel surpase their retail pricing. The leather bomber and M65 from this season were both dope and i had no problem dropping coinage on them. Anyway the neighborhood collab was so so, picked up a hoodie but dont see any quality diffrence. The jeans are definitly loud and not my thing, but seems like heavy NBHD influences (Dude what savage level are you?). I didnt even notice the other jacket not my thing I guess. The Logo reminds me of this old Zoo york logo kind of the same idea. My fav is the larry clark black tee, simple but nice. Pic is not from the movie kids, but in kids int he Washington Square fight scene one of the dudes stomping out the black dude was rocking an OG grey with red box supreme logo. Anyone seen wassip rockers?? dope movie also

stopped by today to get a hat, and off the top of my head here's what i remember seeing:

red/blue/white/black larry clark

black/navy/red neighborhood new era

corduroy earflap new era

leather sidelogo and quilted leather new era

r crumb tee

m65

varsity in blue and black (maybe red too)

neighborhood sk8 hi and chukka

wtaps chukka (rdont know what sizes were left didnt ask)

the solid blue beanie with the little wildlife seal or whatever

the oxford

flannel 5panel

in other words they are pretty well stocked with more or less all the more recent stuff save the buffalo check and trooper shizz

stopped by today to get a hat, and off the top of my head here's what i remember seeing:

red/blue/white/black larry clark

black/navy/red neighborhood new era

corduroy earflap new era

leather sidelogo and quilted leather new era

r crumb tee

m65

varsity in blue and black (maybe red too)

neighborhood sk8 hi and chukka

wtaps chukka (rdont know what sizes were left didnt ask)

the solid blue beanie with the little wildlife seal or whatever

the oxford

flannel 5panel

in other words they are pretty well stocked with more or less all the more recent stuff save the buffalo check and trooper shizz

which oxford? the blue one???

happy new year all :)