Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing with a collabo like this is the only people who are going to recognize and appreciate it are dudes into streetwear. Nothing really stands out as very wearable now that I've looked over the stuff a few times, even the Vans are barely distinguishable from a pair that came out a few months ago.

Apparently there was a line on Jersey street from before the store closed.

They had a big dude blocking the doorway telling people they had to line up. It was kind of funny because this young girl was whilin out saying she was gonna call the cops cause its her right to shop blah blah. I guess it is a little silly if you think about it, since now you have to walk to the end of the block and wait and douche bags like me just walk in. Big dude was actually really nice even though people were making a federal case about lining up.

anyway

as of 7ish last night

- Blue and Grey Hoodies- dont know sizes left.

- Red navy and black new eras

- all colors of the vans

- All colors of the larry clark tee you just need to ask.

-m65

denim

They had a big dude blocking the doorway telling people they had to line up. It was kind of funny because this young girl was whilin out saying she was gonna call the cops cause its her right to shop blah blah. I guess it is a little silly if you think about it, since now you have to walk to the end of the block and wait and douche bags like me just walk in. Big dude was actually really nice even though people were making a federal case about lining up.

anyway

as of 7ish last night

- Blue and Grey Hoodies- dont know sizes left.

- Red navy and black new eras

- all colors of the vans

- All colors of the larry clark tee you just need to ask.

-m65

denim

Thats bullshit I wanted the larry clark tee in black yesterday and they told me they didnt have it anymroe

the more important question is why is it a larry clark tee if its a screen from a movie.

"Larry Clark (born Lawrence Donald Clark on January 1, 1943) in Tulsa, Oklahoma) is an American film director, photographer, writer and film producer who is most well known for the movie Kids. His most common subject is youth who casually engage in underage and illegal drug use, violence or sex and who are part of a subculture like punk or skateboarding that "accepts" these activities."

from wikipedia... i guess it was from his movie "kids". now i understand why they chose this, i thought it was just some random photograph at first, i guess its just a really obscure skating reference

larry clark has been friends with james jebbia for ages. Some of the actors from kids worked for supreme, and that whole LES culture that the movie is set in, is where supreme started from. its probably not just a obscure skater reference... and is that photo actually from the movie anyway?

nah, just came from supreme they have everything copped a larry tee in black I stil have the reciept. your just lame. dont know why people camped.

Youre right i feel like a dumbass for waiting ill go on tuesday or wednesday when all the kids are going back to school ill ask them if i can exchange it

last year i went the next day and they didnt have any more neighborhood shirts