Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

i got a blue buffalo earflap i really want to trade it for the red or black one if not i want 45 shipped which is retail + 5 bucks plus shipping if your in nyc ill sell it for 40 which should cover my trip from NJ to soho

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember this kid in my high school got arrested for supplying the murder weapon to this other kid.

he used to brag about how hard he was, especially after spending time in jail for a few days.

however the newspaper wrote about the murder and it said how he "was crying and didn't want to spend time in prison" and his mom said "he was a very good boy".

after that he didn't act so hard anymore. lol

Sounds about right, part time gangsta full time a-hole.

how hard do you guys think it will be for me to get a larry clark tee on 28th if i dont camp. How long will the line be?

it will be hard, but not that hard. slightly harder than hard but less than hard.

i don't have a crystal ball though sorry can't help you.

man i want to smack that stupid little asain kid who is working t here now. fucking everything up.

when i went they didnt have shit sat 12/22/07

not a god damn fucking thing. but a robin tee.

apple new eras werent even out. biggest disapointment trip ever for me.

haha faggot...

that's Miles homie, he's an actual skater.

WHAAA?? They are like that now? LA people are so chill. Did they tell you the story?

when i walked in some kid was standing around waiting for something, then he asked one of the supreme guys something (i wasnt really paying attention). the supreme guy got all pissed off about how he should wait and that it was coming. the kid started to raise his voice and the supreme guy started telling him off. then the kid walked out and they all started laughing at the him. then the guy that went to get the back pack walked in from the back. so i asked what was the kids problem, and he said that the kid was mad because he took "forever" to get his backpack. he said he was just chillin in the back because he didnt like the way the kid asked for it.

sorry for the essay.

haha faggot...

that's Miles homie, he's an actual skater.

nope, that guys a dickhead

whenever im in NY, one of the dudes hooks me up large. i dont know his name or nothing but im in there every so often, but last time i was in that fuckin asian fag was like "nope we don't have any in medium blah blah" and other dude just walks out of the back and was like "what are you talking about" and grabbed the joint i wanted. fuck that asian dude, i dont give a fuck if he's an actual skateboarder or what, hes just a cunt. oh yeah and then i unfolded a bunch of t's and the other dude made the asian guy fold them back up. fuckin punk