Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coachs jacket with the fur was 224 or something like that, i have a navy blue one up for sale on ebay.

Also I have that red baseball long sleeve ( best fitting shirts ever), that ive been thinking about selling.

If they're $224 and still available in store, then what exactly is your reasoning for trying to sell it for $425?

Coachs jacket with the fur was 224 or something like that, i have a navy blue one up for sale on ebay.

Also I have that red baseball long sleeve ( best fitting shirts ever), that ive been thinking about selling.

Out of curiosity, if it's the best fitting shirt ever, why would you sell it?

NY update.

Corduroy Sherpa New Era. Comes in green, black, red, and purple. Price is 56 dollars. There is no embroidery on the flaps like there is on the other ear flap new era. These fit true to size for a hat, bit loose if anything.

Checkered Trooper Hat. Come in Black/White check with black fur trim, and red/white with light fur trim. Price is 46 dollars. Some nice detailing, pockets on the side of the flap, quilted interior, tiny supreme logo's in every other check. Fit's like a 7 1/2 new era, though it stretches a bit.

Down jackets. Come in Black, purple and khaki (like the northface collabo) and another color I don't remember. Price is 260. Pretty nice, but I dunno, would have preferred fur trim on the hood at that price.

New Beanies with little white dots on them. Comes in purple, grey, and green I think. Didn't really look at these, but they seemed nice enough. 24 bucks probably.

Originally Posted by RutanSB viewpost.gif

If they're $224 and still available in store, then what exactly is your reasoning for trying to sell it for $425?

Just throwing the pricing out there, there is a best offer tab as well and do sell things at what I feel is reasonable. Last I checked the coachs jacket wasnt available in NY, then again im not as close to the supreme boys as you seem to be. Im assuming that I would never be able to buy this jacket again, I liked it, I bought it and its been laying around not being worn, if it doesnt sell ill keep it. I dont see what the problem is reselling while keeping in mind the supply and demand factor.

Out of curiosity, if it's the best fitting shirt ever, why would you sell it?

- Because I bought the other colorway and prefer that one better.

I have a Supreme x w)taps box tee I picked up for around 15000 on "sale" from 30,000 yen. The Bape ones go for 20-30,000 yen in Japan.

Damn I need to head out to Japan then thanks im going to start searching japanese forums to get that

Maybe it was just me but I tried on the checkered trooper hat and it was the most retarted looking thing I have ever put on my head

The down jacket is really nice, but like Dead Wizard said, not sure if the $260 price tag can be justified when you have Uniqlo selling jackets that are just as nice and half the price

There were some new flight jackets that looked exactly like the wilderness parka...not sure if they are new, but first time I saw them

The beanies with the dots are great, I picked up the black one and they are $28

If anyone cares, theres a black leather jacket in there size S (NY)

Maybe it was just me but I tried on the checkered trooper hat and it was the most retarted looking thing I have ever put on my head

Trooper hats are one of those so retarded they sometimes roll over and look cool items. Seems like they're a major trend this winter so far though, been seeing them everywhere.