Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

minka is banging. i could care less if john mayer is rocking supreme or not, at the end of the day i wish i was bangin half the broads he taxed.

word if i can use the "dont you know who i am" to bang broads best believe i'd be saying that after every sentence.

they still have gonz crews. going back to eric's comment, i doubt if the world famous beanies are really done in most colors - i bet they just pulled some off display so they could show the fine gauge twisted yarn beanies in all their glory. which are really nice btw, as are the velvet herringbone camp caps.

kind of weird that i have yet to see any staff wearing the crumb stuff as it should be coming out soon... dissension in the ranks?!

Anyone know if they have stocked the peacoat yet? In LA or NY? And would anyone be willing to do a pickup. Black, M (or S if they made S)

As far as I know, and I'm pretty sure is true, Pea Coat is yet to be released... Darkanimal will do pickups email him

I am going to have EVERYTHING else I have in Large up on ebay startying with some tonight and progressively adding more throughout the week. Also over 30 pairs of rare shoes (size 10.5-11)

Some of the stuff includes: Leather fur hooded down jacket, other jackets, and over 50 tees (from 98-2005)

As always please dont pm me on here and ask me about shit. I am just letting you all know. My username on ebay is dcrevolution40 as well.

someone asked to see a pic of the New York Hat Co. 5 panel... here's one

the hats a really thin material and it doesn't fit the same as the supreme camp caps... if anyone wants this, i'll sell it for whatever i paid for it... i think around 15 bucks

IMG_0658.jpg