Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

confirm nyc have all world famous beanies? and price.

ps does anyone have that old furry hat from last season i regret not pickign it up it was one of those russian flap hats with fur? anyone got one thats not rocking it want to let it go?

NYC has the world famous beanies but some colors are done.

Yea, judging by the bit of white you can see in the pic it looks like it's a thermal. Just wish they had an all black one. Definetly scooping that up, Gonz crewneck is sweet too.

Tartan long sleeve is rather meh, Uniqlo's got some that look almost identical.

M-65 is nice, same with the down jacket. Pretty utilitarian, but I'm sure the quality is good.

Quilted new era is ugly as all get out. Maybe better looking in person, but that patent leathery looks is so grimy.

last fall's arc logo hoody was much better looking. not really feeling this season's blank colors, t-shirts excepted

Looks like the arc/college one they released years ago with less stitiching. I'm wearing it now actually. The older stuff has so much details

i like the m65, but its probably going to cost more than i want to spend right now

i like the tartan b/ds too, maybe if they still have some at sale time..

You can take your chances and wait for the sale. Supreme LA sales for jackets and coats are usually pretty good, NY is hit or miss.