Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

This may be a stupid question, but what would be the best way to get a multi-coloured flannel. Would I have to look into the HK resellers or would it be worth while to try to get one proxied from japan?

did you read back 3-4 pages?

it was mentioned there was someone here who does LA pick ups.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that I ain't fucking with Supreme backpacks anymore. I bought the Red El Martillo in red from last season and in less then 2 weeks of school, I already get some tearing on the right strap. Fuck that, I'm sticking with my North Face Recon with no flaws and that I wore for a whole year carrying 500 pounds worth of books.

Supreme bags from last season=shit.

^nope, they don't. That is one account that you do not want to lose. that shit is like printing money.

That's actually why they lost their account. They couldn't push their stock and so stuff ended up sitting around.

The fact that their prices were significantly higher probably also helped. I remember seeing the long sleeve constructed shirts with the zip pocket from last fall going on clearance for $58 when I bought mine from the NY store for $28.

That's actually why they lost their account. They couldn't push their stock and so stuff ended up sitting around.

The fact that their prices were significantly higher probably also helped. I remember seeing the long sleeve constructed shirts with the zip pocket from last fall going on clearance for $58 when I bought mine from the NY store for $28.

no doubt it's easy to sell t-shirts but commonwealth has a lot of brands and i imagine cut and sewn is a different story. it's like having a nike sb account, 1 out of 4 releases may sell out instantly but you have to deal with the rest - you can't just cherry pick

anyone know the stock status on these in LA or any supreme new eras in general?

I was at the LA store this past Friday. As far as New Eras go, they had a crap load of the box logos in all colors and seemed like all sizes. $48. Also in stock were crest logos and a lot of Gonzalez (?) caps. Side logo digi camo New Eras are gone.

Then again, I was there before the weekend and we all know that when the freaks come out. As in people buying a lot of stuff.