I'm a fatty

AllNightPony

Develop some will power and do as Tiranis suggested .

On a personal note I went from 188 to 178 lb about 18mths ago by jogging a few miles a week in addition to some weight training and eating a bit more sensibly . I am still at 178lb , 5ft 7 and a 34" waist and not fat .

Not wanting to bore you further with my own experiences but this might just be natural growth dependent on you age . If not change the lifestyle or you will soon be needing a 34 inch waist .

Tough to say what the original posters real situation is. I used to be a 31 waist and in 8 months I went to a 33 waist. The rest of my story is that I am 6'2" and up until that 8 month stretch I had weighed about 170 lbs I am now 190 lbs with a 33 waist.

Maybe it is just this guys time to fill out a bit and he is not a "fatty" but just filling out. No offense to anyone on here but there are many guys on this thread that look unhealthily skinny.

Or...... maybe he need to cool out on the krispy kremes. :D:D:D

Although I am pretty sure the original poster knows he is getting FAT since he mentioned eating disorders - a lot of people gain weight and mistake it for fat / bad weight when it is in fact MUSCLE WEIGHT .

Which would be filling out in the good sense

Tough to say what the original posters real situation is. I used to be a 31 waist and in 8 months I went to a 33 waist. The rest of my story is that I am 6'2" and up until that 8 month stretch I had weighed about 170 lbs I am now 190 lbs with a 33 waist.

Maybe it is just this guys time to fill out a bit and he is not a "fatty" but just filling out. No offense to anyone on here but there are many guys on this thread that look unhealthily skinny.

Or...... maybe he need to cool out on the krispy kremes. :D:D:D

I hope you're right buddy. Last year at this time I could fit a size 30 and now 32 is the minimum after stretching them out a week. But I guess its this unhealthy junk food. I used to only eat vegetable soup every day when I lived in Mexico and now I work at McDonalds. It's impossible to pass up food that cheap.

I have lost some weight a bit by the eating less but not an unhealthly less. As far as an eating disorder, thats out of the question. I already have spending problems and a huge drug problem in my past, I don't need any more disorders. It's fiber and lean pockets for this "fatty fat fat". I am more filled out and less skinny but thats fat people rationalization euphanism talk, jk. I don't hold anything against a fat person (unless its a knife)... in fear that they'll eat it, jk. I just am against me being fat. Fuck bald people jk and Canadians jk.

JOe K.

Sorry about all the bomb throwing

Just go on a diet. Lift some weights and do some sit ups for like 15-20 min, then do a 20 min cardio. It's gotta be the first thing you do in the morning though, so by the time you get to the cardio, your body will be forced to used your stored fat as energy. haha, i'm a 32 myself. =]