yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Lets make a deal, first one to take the plunge lets to other know.

I figure he must be legit because if he isn't it's just a total scam (ie, he never sends the items period and all his feedback is proxied) because people who rock CCP aren't going to be standing for fakes, and biters and people ok with fapes don't tend to like CCP and Ann Dem.

Also, his items are mostly fairly large (yay my size) leading me to believe he may just be sale and warehouse scrounging.

I'll probably be dropping some money his way soon if I lose any of the Jil Sander auctions I'm in.

i saw his items too and figured it was all legit.. but any info from anyone for sure?

He had some damn nice looking margiela boots for really good prices.

you are considering paying $100+ for a tshirt

ponder that for a hot minute

you can get a cooler shirt than that for 10 bucks, probably less, is all

whats iss

YAH DUDE

YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT.

PLZ DIRECT ME TO SUPER KOPPAGE OF SWEET SHIRT $10 OR LESS

YOU THRIFT?

OR BNWT?

WORD UP.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

jil sander wool jacket:

410548392C_2.jpg

price is good on it, but not sure how it will work for me.

It is like, TWO HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS.

Buy it now, it would already be mine if I hadn't bought four jackets in the past two months, crushing my life with debt.

just go to a thrift store or something if you want a cool shirt that actually costs less than 10 dollars. 10 dollars is a bit of an overstatement (although not ridiculous) for non used stuff but cmon, 90% of the tshirts i see for sale are like 15 bucks. that shirt specifically looks like something a jamaican dude in a rasta hat would sell on the street for 5 dollars. it's ugly anyway

i dont mean to start an argument, i was just pretty surprised that anyone would be willing to drop 100 dollars on a tshirt. i wont deny it ups your baller status though

you are not funny
theres that too. that shirt is ugly as hell. also its by a guy named henrik

yeah man. you're totally right. i've seen the light through what you've said - why pay $100 for a silly looking shirt by a very good designer who happens to be named henrik, when i could buy 5 or 6 shirts that were worn by various other people then sold back via thrift store. i get your logic man: simple yet effective.

plz gimmi some heads up on shirts i could possibly find in thrift stores. what are we working with, calvin klein, kenneth cole reaction? supleme?

man, i wasn't even this lame when i was a noob.

plz leave thread and pm me with your stupid argument.

That is a good deal....

How does Jil fit in comparison to say Dior Homme?

I haven't tried on a lot of dh but in my experience they're both pretty true to size. I'm a 46 in dior and 46 in jil, except some of the jil pants are higher waisted in which case size down.

That is a good deal....

How does Jil fit in comparison to say Dior Homme?

Slightly larger to the same sizing depending on the season. Jil is more consistant with keeping sizes the same throughout seasons. A 50 Jil is the same as a 50 Dior for say, the last F/W, but go a few collections back and it's more like a dior 52.

Edit: General rule, assume Jil is about a half size bigger than DH on average, this has never failed me.

Double edit: Jil is sized the exact same as costume national and neil barrett for the past few years, other brands that fit basically the same: Robert Geller. I have also found that jil fits one size bigger in the shirts/knits than the past two Raf collections, so a Jil 50 fits like a raf 52, jacket sizing is about the same (meaning raf 50 = jil 50 in jackets), although Jil tends to have longer arms.

Hopefully you're familiar with some of those brands, as it is how I do my size comparisons.

Hali... do you have any experience with pants of any of these brands.. ive been wanting some non jeans pants, especially dressier wool pants, and ive been looking at jil, costumer national, neil barrett, etc. Any you like in particular and do you know how they run size wise. I only know that i generally wear 29s in jeans (APC new cures are 28 and they actaully measure like 15.5 across the back waist-band). Bascially im afraid IT46s will be too small in the waist but IT48s too big through the seat and thighs.

Slightly larger to the same sizing depending on the season. Jil is more consistant with keeping sizes the same throughout seasons. A 50 Jil is the same as a 50 Dior for say, the last F/W, but go a few collections back and it's more like a dior 52.

Edit: General rule, assume Jil is about a half size bigger than DH on average, this has never failed me.

Double edit: Jil is sized the exact same as costume national and neil barrett for the past few years, other brands that fit basically the same: Robert Geller. I have also found that jil fits one size bigger in the shirts/knits than the past two Raf collections, so a Jil 50 fits like a raf 52, jacket sizing is about the same (meaning raf 50 = jil 50 in jackets), although Jil tends to have longer arms.

Hopefully you're familiar with some of those brands, as it is how I do my size comparisons.

Yeah, I have some costume pants back at my place, I'll measure them when I get home.

Should have pulled the trigger on some barrett pants I was looking at a while ago, but I recall that they fit true to size/slightly small.

Meaning that your true size will fit you, but a little tight.

Yeah, I have some costume pants back at my place, I'll measure them when I get home.

Should have pulled the trigger on some barrett pants I was looking at a while ago, but I recall that they fit true to size/slightly small.

Meaning that your true size will fit you, but a little tight.

thing is, i tend to wear my jeans low and don't like the feeling of a waistband anywhere above my hipbones, so ive thought because of this i may want to go up a size on dress pants, but i don't know for sure.

You gonna look dumb sagging dress pants, the bag ass is going to wreck you, and tucking into low slung joints looks silly.

If you ain't ready to wear em higher, don't get into wool pants yet.

The new rogan is actually really nice.

I'm serious.

Also, if you cop, go with cash in hand, and offer them 10% off the price plus no tax before you pay actual retail. It's a tiny drop, they'll totally take it.

^^ Great. Now i'm going to have to look for 36/46s in cn homme shit? You bought them off yoox i assume. I have a bad feeling that they mix up CN Homme and the diffusion lines. I know that i saw some Raf by Raf stuff in the normal Raf Simons section of yoox before and now i don't know what to think.

Do you know how the CN laceups run at all?

Hali... do you have any experience with pants of any of these brands.. ive been wanting some non jeans pants, especially dressier wool pants, and ive been looking at jil, costumer national, neil barrett, etc. Any you like in particular and do you know how they run size wise. I only know that i generally wear 29s in jeans (APC new cures are 28 and they actaully measure like 15.5 across the back waist-band). Bascially im afraid IT46s will be too small in the waist but IT48s too big through the seat and thighs.

Costume National, for instance, at a size 46 with a straight leg, is about 30.5" around, with a low-mid rise. Pretty standard in the grand scheme of things.

On CN laceups, I would probably go a half size down. Somewhat elongated. As far as I can tell, they have not mixed CNC up with the main line, that stuff is pretty damn gaudy.