yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Guest jmatsu
okay tinkerbell

diamonds your last few comments has led to me to the assumption that you've finally given up listening to shitty indie rock/etc and have embraced metal.

Guest jmatsu
i mean you can like them but come on deep down you know that you can't wear those things

directed to me?

if so, why not? seems easy/wearable to me.

picture1xfq.png

when they hit sale, should i cop?

If you have to QUESTION it, then YOU CAN'T PULL IT OFF

The only people I can image who could pull this off are the urahara kids working as SAs in boutiques.

i think you're talking about the repettos and yeah i know after i posted i discussed with some friends and realized there is no way in hell i could, would love too but no way.

what did this discussion entail?

did you have a dialectic on your levels of charisma and panache, and finally conclude that you are the most swaggerless person to ever exist?

i hate you

what did this discussion entail?

did you have a dialectic on your levels of charisma and panache, and finally conclude that you are the most swaggerless person to ever exist?

i hate you

This is amazing.

Guest jmatsu
all charisma/panache discussions aside, they look like the soles would last 5 minutes

the soles actually look to be constructed of leather or wood. don't know, but the soles look standard-strong enough. anyway there is a high probability they may only last 5 minutes if they piss off a certain kind of someone's fashion sensibility.