yes or no? / this or that?

chris

No. I saw the picture and thought I like it but it's not that great in person (and it's brown).

yeah i am not gonna get it.

p.s. $170 is fucking expensive for those shoes. i got the lows in the same colour and they are nice but not worth that much. i have a bunch of KJ umbros and regret paying full price for my first pair.

Hali I was just checking that seller out recently... looks legit. Has sold a number of those drkshdw hoodies though so it's a little sus.

Lets make a deal, first one to take the plunge lets to other know.

I figure he must be legit because if he isn't it's just a total scam (ie, he never sends the items period and all his feedback is proxied) because people who rock CCP aren't going to be standing for fakes, and biters and people ok with fapes don't tend to like CCP and Ann Dem.

Also, his items are mostly fairly large (yay my size) leading me to believe he may just be sale and warehouse scrounging.

I'll probably be dropping some money his way soon if I lose any of the Jil Sander auctions I'm in.

Lets make a deal, first one to take the plunge lets to other know.

I figure he must be legit because if he isn't it's just a total scam (ie, he never sends the items period and all his feedback is proxied) because people who rock CCP aren't going to be standing for fakes, and biters and people ok with fapes don't tend to like CCP and Ann Dem.

Also, his items are mostly fairly large (yay my size) leading me to believe he may just be sale and warehouse scrounging.

I'll probably be dropping some money his way soon if I lose any of the Jil Sander auctions I'm in.

Yeah i figured he was legit for most of those reasons too. But yeah let me know and I will do the same.

you prick. i was gonna lowball that seller big time but now u got bids on 'em!!! knobjockeh!

so is that a no for UBKJ? I just really don't want to pay retail for some made in china shit, but so far the UBKJs seem to be the nicest for a mid $100 pair. -_- if not, recommendations for a off white/grey leather hi top for around $150 please.

hey, i have them in the aztec and they're great, but if you were originally interested in them, i'd say get them. they're not cheaply made, and they're pretty comfortable. i like mine, and i'm sticking to them, but i can't change your mind.

other brands to look for:

diet butcher slim skin

dior

bernhard willhelm

raf simons

common projects

double identity

been debating on pulling the trigger on these jeans for a minute:

00310m.jpg

I still kind of want them even though I don't know if I'd wear them :P

these are number (n)ine? I wouldn't buy because they're not flexible, $$$$, and are kina ugly..

though maybe I'm kind of biased because I've never been a big number nine fan (shoot me)

the n(n) jeans/pants are awesome. wouldnt pay full price though.

yeah I just bought another pair of nn so im kind of over them now. Anyways, I could probably get away with wearing them just a handful of times before being known as that guy.

If anyone else wants to be that guy, i can help you locate them, Sz 3.

The Flathead houndstooth is the best made article of clothing I own. The snaps are both beautiful, rugged, and totally satisfying. Selvedge material, entrancing interlock, soft, holds its shape very well, no shrink.