yes or no? / this or that?

chris

zing!

i think the composition of the photo is very nice. the bag matches the recycle bin as well a those premes.

what shirt is the model wear, raf?

RAF by, diffusion. that way red can have something to make fun of.

OIWEebek5Ig

which one is red? (hint: he's wearing a wig)

jmat, I've never really been a fan of KVA's footwear, it always seems a little over the top to me, mostly because of the weird ass lacing/strange asymmetrical design (I'm all for asymmetrical shoes, it's just I don't think that his, at least, don't look good from profile looks, and I can't get past it, it really bothers me). I'm liking the black ones better however. Depends on price I'd say, and if you really like 'em.

FH 3001/310 vs. Samurai xx0500 vs. Samurai 710

So im finally ready for an upgrade to some high quality denimz. The thing is that I am struggling to decide between those three models. I know that both FH and Sam make an amazing quality product, but which do you guys reccommend? So far, the only higher quality denim I have worn is APC NS, sized down 3 and I love the slim (but not extremely tight) fit. What are the pros and cons of the three models? Any help would be appreciated!

These leather crazy laces were on sale for $70. Should I keep them?

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

no don't. they're not that great. once you go to seattle you will feel stupid for buying these. this is commoner-footwear.