yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Bed stu quality isn't that great and they look less appealing in person. If it's on sale like oak had them then i guess if you don't feel like waiting around for a better deal on nicer boots. I'd probably say no to retail unless you just really want some boots immediately. If only the distressing was a bit nicer.

Bed stu quality isn't that great and they look less appealing in person. If it's on sale like oak had them then i guess if you don't feel like waiting around for a better deal on nicer boots. I'd probably say no to retail unless you just really want some boots immediately. If only the distressing was a bit nicer.

yeah, ive heard this from a few people. i sort of feel like for the price it might be worth it. i'll probably keep my eyes open and wait for a sale though.

less then 200? these were about 250 i think... +proxy cause it was on a jap site. maybe i need to look a lil harder..

I still dont know though - i like em but i dont want to look like a junky with no washing machine.

I think they could look great with some Geller SS08. You don't see them up for sale often, so even at $250, they're not bad.

46186bog7.jpg

Patrick Ervell, ~$250

Anyone seen it cheaper in medium / small? According to measurements it runs pretty small so I'm thinking I might size up to a medium.

Get a medium, the large is TINY on me.

Also, where are you finding it for 250? There's a store here selling for 300 for the navy one, which I want.

hmmm, i tired on the reversable wind breaker thing from ervell in medium and it fit me perfect, but the flight jacket in size medium was a bit big, would have gone for a small. didn't try on that jacket though, if that thing runs small than ervell sizing is a little wierd no?