yes or no? / this or that?

chris

2208352_33.jpg

Lad Musician leather riders jacket but in black.

This or Vanson/Schott brands of the same style? I like the slim sleeves on the Lad jacket a lot though I'm kind of hesitant on spending +$1K on it as opposed to getting a Schott one for about half the price.

I do love Lad leather and the leather on that one is as great as always, but keep in mind this season the outerwear is cut wider in the shoulders, creating a bit of a drop shoulder look. It is to go along with the childish early Rolling Stones look but it definitely isn't for everybody.

I love these, common projects are lame.

been wanting to get a new type of shoe, getting bored with the kinds I've been wearing for the last few years. was thinking of getting these to wear with jeans (I only wear black jeans):

PL83AJ544_26M.jpg

link

?

just thought i ask for another opinion before i decide what i need for end of this month lol

a bag for daily use (1-2years)which is able to store my laptop, chargers, books, spare sweater etc etc

these were what i had narrow down to:

SavetheWorldLeatherBag.jpg

or

image1xl.jpg

or do you guys have any other suggestion? if they're decent enough. i could change my mind :)

Supreme 19th Scatterweave backpack.

I love mine it's super practical. My Macbook Pro fits perfectly in the inner pocket.

On second thought it may not be your cup of tea.

just thought i ask for another opinion before i decide what i need for end of this month lol

a bag for daily use (1-2years)which is able to store my laptop, chargers, books, spare sweater etc etc

Save+the+World+Leather+Bag.JPG

or

image1xl.jpg

or do you guys have any other suggestion? if they're decent enough. i could change my mind :)

SavetheWorldLeatherBag.jpg

i'm not a fan of CoN but get this one. The rafpaks are played.

42d3_1.JPG

I can only imagine sonicvoodoo wearing these. Waiting for chris to cop them and prove us all wrong.

we chatted a bit. i'm going to buy a bunch of stuff off him hopefully. lots of good stuff in my size that i regretted not purchasing before. i should ask him for you if he has their shirts for sale cheap.

yes pls. do you like the music? i luv alot.