off the wall shit. pussy cassetteplaya/bw/hercovitch?

Guest jmatsu

haha jcdc is old skool...i don't know of any stockists in the u.s. but i kno u can find it on yoox.

there was a thread about him in the trash...and like omc said, Jcdc is down with grimetime, i am down wit jcdc...dude is rich as fuk too...the "dc" means he's like a count or some shit of casablanca.

Guest jmatsu
haha jcdc is old skool...i don't know of any stockists in the u.s. but i kno u can find it on yoox.

there was a thread about him in the trash...and like omc said, Jcdc is down with grimetime, i am down wit jcdc...dude is rich as fuk too...the "dc" means he's like a count or some shit of casablanca.

i didn't even know about this dude until this junkie jp girl started raving about him.

btw i'll be leaving sendai to tko, so i'll try to research that one customized necklace you were interested in. austrailia's fuzz design workshop accessories have been blowing up and are available if you're interested.

Guest jmatsu
jcdc designed the "teddy bear fur" coats that madonna wore if i recall correctly. thx a lot 4 helping on the necklace bit.

i also think he was behind the disney/iceberg stuff(?)

yo west can you link me to the supertrash thread. i can't find it. :(

i just chked wiki...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Charles_de_Castelbajac

lot of good info, prolly should have gone there 1st but their articles on clothin usuall suk.

the telegraph article explains a lot 2, like y eddie murphy's db suits were so pimp in coming 2 amerika.

i also think he was behind the disney/iceberg stuff(?)

I dont think he was affiliated with iceberg, but when Gilmar was doing the History line with the disney characters Castelbajac had some cartoon characters on clothing as well, Peter Pan for example. the shit was hideous, it was like a poor looking knock-off of History which already was terrible :P

yea dunno about who started it, when I saw Castelbajacs stuff I already knew about Iceberg, but he might've been doing the cartoon stuff for a while. there was a store in London that sold both, on the street level they had brands like Cavalli, Moschino and others like that, and if you asked they'd let you to the basement where they had Iceberg and jcdc :D