Dior Homme Cuban Heel 6.5cm RARE 2007 MODEL

themarques

Hi Guys, I have a pair of really hard to get Dior Homme Cuban Heels with the 6.5CM Heel. These are Sold out at every store I tried the only place I managed to find this remaning pair was Dior Homme in Paris, so I got Printemps in Paris to order them and ship them to me in the UK.

They are a Size 42, but can fit someone that wears 43. These have only been tried on as you will see from the picture. This particular model is hard to get the one that is available is the elasticated side which over time will stretch out to much.

This comes boxed with the shoe bag. I paid £367 for them, so if you are interested drop me a line pictures will be up in a few minutes.

FT/

I will be interested in two pairs of 28inch Dior Homme Jeans, ideally Black Grey and maybe a few other washes. I really would prefer them to be new.

09082007041mg9.th.jpg

Well I paid £367 for them and they are brand new, So really I am looking for the same or the nearest offer. Again with all these items I can return them to dior for a full refund just seeing if anyone here needs them as I know they really hard to get.

• 1 year later...