Yoyos, Yoyos, and Yoyos...

kiya

Should be fine.

Keep in mind that cleaning a bearing reduces its life-span unless you then re-oil it with something super light.

Sewing machine oil is great, and you really only need a single, tiny drop.

Should be OK. Not ideal, but it'll do fine.

For that stuff, put a drop on your finger and then just wipe some of it on the side of the bearing. When I say you don't really need much, the amount is so miniscule that it seems stupid to even bother with it at all...but it really does help.

Honestly though, in the long run it's better to break-in your bearings just through play. Lets the lube break down naturally while providing an even amount of wear to the steel balls between the bearing races. Helps prevent pitting of the steel balls that can happen when there isn't enough lubricant and you get foreign objects jammed in the bearing...dust particles, string lint, etc.

I'm on a rail train enroute to Montréal right now…doesn't look like anyone in this bitch can help me lube and clean my yo-yo.

I'm gonna have to fly to Cleveland.

Oh yeah, study sessions are in effect June and July in prep for NY contest. BE THERE. BOX + SKID 200GREAT.

I'm on a rail train enroute to Montréal right now…doesn't look like anyone in this bitch can help me lube and clean my yo-yo.

I'm gonna have to fly to Cleveland.

Oh yeah, study sessions are in effect June and July in prep for NY contest. BE THERE. BOX + SKID 200GREAT.

I think if you send Steve a bearing and a self addressed stamped envelope he’ll hook you up with some grade A cleaning.

Can't wait to get pocket checked and shanked with you at Crocker Amazon.

Yoyos on the Fat Lace blog:

http://fatlace.com/stayfresh/hella/2008/05/11/bay-area-classics-yoyo/

Also, my man Yu from Lightning (Japanese denim magazine) came through for the BAC pre-party then showed up to BAC the next day...

Go a page or two down:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/rebuild_/

yo-yos ain't shit but hoes and tricks. we need less sandpaper on combz and more griptape on yo-yos. get those cameras out of my face.

another week throwing this and i won't have fingerprints anymore

2496010484_88cb3196c5.jpg

We need to get Shinobu-san to make a batch of Denim Revolvers.

Next level shit, right there.

Just for the record, the Skyline is my new favorite yo-yo. I've got one small-bearing version from the first run, and I throw it all the time.

Loop 720 by Yo-Yo Factory is about to blow the doors off all looping yo-yos.

I've got a test pair that I've been beating up for a little over a year now. Best pair of ball-bearing loopers I've ever thrown. And thats including modded stuff.

Should be available really soon. Worth waiting. Trust me.

I've got a test pair that I've been beating up for a little over a year now.

do you have the ones with string response? if so how does it hold up? ben was a bit elusive when asked.