NYC mini-meet?

knucks

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is going to a hostess bar even rly necessary in NY? i mean, if you spent a quarter of your hostess bar funds on cocaine aka "the bait", you could easily meet at least 10-15 underaged girls on an average night in NY.

seriously, it's the challenge of fucking a hostess with spending the least amount of money possible.

seriously, it's the challenge of fucking a hostess with spending the least amount of money possible.

I hear you on the "challenge" aspect of it.

in theory, it seems like a fun game. and if the hostess(es) were hot as fuck, I'd probably hesitate 2 to 3 seconds before spending a weeks "salary", and I use the term salary very abstractly (as I have not worked in a while). however, i have a hard time believing that I would choose going to hostess bar where you sit and drink, etc, as opposed to hitting the town trying to pickup supermodels under the same construct of "spending the least amount of money possible"... I dont know, i prefer to be on the move as opposed to stationary, or else i just get tired. Like a shark, sipping too much dewers while sitting indian style can be quite draining on the mojo.

in new york, it's hardly a challenge to bag a hostess.

you guys will be the only guys who are a) under 40 and B) have any inkling of style or swagger or confidence. plus, you will be in a room full of socially awkward salarymen from japan. you will be like the cream of the crop.

i don't know about nyc, but in alot of hostess clubs it's often a challenge. if you wanna bag the number 1 or 2. i'm talking about the career hostess...not no part timer (though some of them are a challenge as well).

I hear you on the "challenge" aspect of it.

in theory, it seems like a fun game. and if the hostess(es) were hot as fuck, I'd probably hesitate 2 to 3 seconds before spending a weeks "salary", and I use the term salary very abstractly (as I have not worked in a while). however, i have a hard time believing that I would choose going to hostess bar where you sit and drink, etc, as opposed to hitting the town trying to pickup supermodels under the same construct of "spending the least amount of money possible"... I dont know, i prefer to be on the move as opposed to stationary, or else i just get tired. Like a shark, sipping too much dewers while sitting indian style can be quite draining on the mojo.

nah man. patroling the clubs and streets is just as good if not better, but hostess clubs aren't just about somehow getting the hostess in bed with you. not only the challenge, but hanging out with you homeboys and getting served by women. living it up.

i don't know about nyc, but in alot of hostess clubs it's often a challenge. if you wanna bag the number 1 or 2. i'm talking about the career hostess...not no part timer (though some of them are a challenge as well).

at a good club, this is pretty much impossible. you know this.

most nyc clubs are made up of part-timers, but there are some career pros.

nah man. patroling the clubs and streets is just as good if not better, but hostess clubs aren't just about somehow getting the hostess in bed with you. not only the challenge, but hanging out with you homeboys and getting served by women. living it up.

spending cheeze and getting fucked up while the less fortunate in 3rd world and war-ridden countries suffer... I'm down for this.

at a good club, this is pretty much impossible. you know this.

most nyc clubs are made up of part-timers, but there are some career pros.

miz, the odds are def not in your favor, but it's not impossible. believe me. i've witnessed miracles.

Guest supernoob
i wanna bag the soopernoob, feed him some chinese toys, make a stuffed animal out of him, cut off his hair and make a wig out of his golden ghee enriched indian locks. no pyscho.

u kno im frmo djibouti. aint frm no mumbai.

spending cheeze and getting fucked up while the less fortunate in 3rd world and war-ridden countries suffer... I'm down for this.

it would actually be kinda cool to have a mini sufu meeting in one. just cause shit would kill alotta inhibitions. i mean we can't all agree on ccp, raf, hypebeast shit, gothninja, gaydenim, etc, but we can all agree to being fond of hot bitches and their services, right?

you guys could also hit a korean whore house. but that's 0 challenge.

brothels 2 me are like jerking off. no bitches, clubs thru, bars closed, nothing 2 do... okay...let's go buy some hos.

or blitzkreig bop was one of the first LP's i ever bought...?

wow, you have this? when did you buy it and when was it originally released? thanks.

480.jpg