Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Yes it is!

I probably clean it like once every 2 weeks (or whenever all the holes are clogged) by using a paper clip and just poking all the spaces in between the holes to make sure there is air flow. From my experience the disk diffused bowls take longer to block up than a traditional push slide and also allows more airflow. I dont mind if 8/10 of the holes are blocked, i still get more airflow than with a one holed push slide. Imho soulshine's bowls are better than ben wilson's. The slots are a little bigger and dont get clogged as easily.

how can you tell dog?

it's unlikely it's copper because copper is very expensive. It's used for mainly two reasons 1) for conductivity or 2) for it's corrosion resistance. What your using for a bowl there doesn't seem like it was designed for something where either of those properties are necessary.

oh god im sooooooooooooo excited to finally get my card renewed

its been too long at least it pays to have homies that grow di erb

friend and i were smoking in my back alley.

popo rolls up and this is the following convo:

Popo: "What are you two gentlemen doing here?"

Me: I live here sir. Is there a problem?

Popo: "It smells like pot. You fellas been blazin'?"

Me: Yes sir. Just got off work and blazing before bed.

Popo: Gentlemen, Step out of the car for me please.

Me: Okay. (steps out along with friend)

Popo: So what are you smoking? Kush? (proceeds looking around car)

Me: yes.

Popo: How much bud do you have? A lot or a little?

Me: About ten grams or so..

Popo: Oh, so you buy in bulk eh?

Me: yea, it makes it more affordable.

Popo: Well, to tell you the truth fellas i ain't here to stop you from blazin' it up. We just got a call in the neighborhood that there were some sketchy skin head types around this area and we're on the look out for them. Do us a favor and give us a call if you see anything suspicious around here.

Me; No problem officer. Thanks.

Popo: Have yourself a good night.

Epic win. I fucking love my neighborhood, my local sheriffs, as well as all my pot smoking neighbors. Life is guud hahaha

Guest nooblet333
friend and i were smoking in my back alley.

popo rolls up and this is the following convo:

Popo: "What are you two gentlemen doing here?"

Me: I live here sir. Is there a problem?

Popo: "It smells like pot. You fellas been blazin'?"

Me: Yes sir. Just got off work and blazing before bed.

Popo: Gentlemen, Step out of the car for me please.

Me: Okay. (steps out along with friend)

Popo: So what are you smoking? Kush? (proceeds looking around car)

Me: yes.

Popo: How much bud do you have? A lot or a little?

Me: About ten grams or so..

Popo: Oh, so you buy in bulk eh?

Me: yea, it makes it more affordable.

Popo: Well, to tell you the truth fellas i ain't here to stop you from blazin' it up. We just got a call in the neighborhood that there were some sketchy skin head types around this area and we're on the look out for them. Do us a favor and give us a call if you see anything suspicious around here.

Me; No problem officer. Thanks.

Popo: Have yourself a good night.

Epic win. I fucking love my neighborhood, my local sheriffs, as well as all my pot smoking neighbors. Life is guud hahaha

Dammmm asshole wish my place is like that :(

Anyone ever tried Kratom?

http://www.erowid.org/plants/kratom/kratom_effects.shtml

Been smoking for a few years now and I love the way it changes mental and musical perception but lately I've started to get too anxious and or apathetic to justify continuing my toking ways. Seems like a good alternative to relax without the intensity of the weeds

Kratom works on your opiate receptors. It's probably not something you want to just play around with unless you're prepared. Especially as a weed alternative. My friends that have done it have had mild withdraw after using regularly for a few week so keep that in mind.

Personally I say why fuck around with the child shit just do dope. But whatever.

Anyone ever tried Kratom?

http://www.erowid.org/plants/kratom/kratom_effects.shtml

Been smoking for a few years now and I love the way it changes mental and musical perception but lately I've started to get too anxious and or apathetic to justify continuing my toking ways. Seems like a good alternative to relax without the intensity of the weeds

Several of my adult, late-20's early 30's friends are rather hooked on it. They consider it an alternative to drinking or pot.

One guy is a biologist in charge of lab drug testing for the state, so it is not a banned substance that is safe for him to use.

It's a pretty mellow effect, but there is a definite effective range; beyond it and is will make you nauseous and then sick.