Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I just arrived in Vail.

It was like 11pm when i was walking around taking pictures.

I met a drunk guy that was commenting on some pretty lights hanging on the small bridge we were on. I replied with, "cool. do you smoke bud or know where i could find some?"

He says, "yea sure. Here. take it. (hands me a gram in a container capable of holding a quad)"

Me, "uh, are you sure? i can pay you..."

Him: "Are you a cop?"

me: "Hell no. i just feel bad taking your bud for free.'

him: "are you sure you're not a cop?"

Me: "yea. hey man thanks for the bud."

him: "fsho no problem. I also teach fly fishing if you're intrested. Here's my card. call me tomorrow if you wanna go fishing or smoke"

Me: "dayum. THanks."

Him, talking to two strangers: "hey guys, meet my new friend Simon. He's cool."

Two Strangers: Hi...

me: sup.

Fishermanguy: Hey dude, see you later. I'm going to go back to the bar"

okay long story short.

I get smoked out again with these two guys.

THey leave.

I meet this chick trying to shoot pictures.

SHe sucked.

and was drunk.

I asked if she needed help with a picture.

She said yes and introduced herself.

THen she smoked me out.

Gave me a gram.

the rest of the story isn't as cool.

I got lost for 2 hours because i was too faded to recognize anything.

Asked a cop for directions.

Forgot the second part of the directions.

Ran into the cop again. Asked for directions a second time.

He looks at me weird, repeats similar directions to me.

I get lost again.

I gps my location on my phone...it says i'm at the hotel.

I'm still standing in a open courtyard with no visible entrances to the hotel.

Cop finds me one more time. Asks what i'm doing sitting alone.

I say, "Officer, i know you gave me the directions twice already, but this entire place looks the same and is confusing as fuck. Can you tell me one more time where it is?

He says, "turn around."

I was there. the entrance was around the corner. I walked past it maybe 9 times. FUCK.

But...

I still have a 30 sack

I didn't spend any money.

I didn't get arrested.

Tonight was pretty bomb.

Any of you guys have any recent weed stories?

I just arrived in Vail.

It was like 11pm when i was walking around taking pictures.

I met a drunk guy that was commenting on some pretty lights hanging on the small bridge we were on. I replied with, "cool. do you smoke bud or know where i could find some?"

He says, "yea sure. Here. take it. (hands me a gram in a container capable of holding a quad)"

Me, "uh, are you sure? i can pay you..."

Him: "Are you a cop?"

me: "Hell no. i just feel bad taking your bud for free.'

him: "are you sure you're not a cop?"

Me: "yea. hey man thanks for the bud."

him: "fsho no problem. I also teach fly fishing if you're intrested. Here's my card. call me tomorrow if you wanna go fishing or smoke"

Me: "dayum. THanks."

fantastic story

call him!

i used to do this, its the best!

anyone feels like an entrepreneur ? i'm calling ocb tomorrow we'll make that money while getting wasted.

aha. what're you thinking? i may be interested.

ocb's are really hard to find. my friend brings a couple of packs back whenever he goes abroad, and it lasts us...

my favorite are the books that come with the perforated crutches... so easy.

i'm located near the pasadena area.

Vail is in Colorado. I'm just here for the weekend 'cause my parents wanted a weekend getaway and suck at english. I automatically have to assume the role of translator. Fuck me. hahaha

Still, Karma has definitely been on my side recently. Bomb as fuck. I love God too. Fuck everyone that says smoking is unholy. I just wanna kickit and iain'thurtin'nobody.

Pictures to prove everything actually happened haha:

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

more pictures from Vail if you're interested

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=173579&page=429

Rolled these up to go out tonight.

IMG_0087.jpg

Used Hempires for the first time for these. I used to strictly use king size Elements, but I haven't liked them ever since they changed their gum. Anyways, I'm pretty pleased overall with these. Burn slow and even.

Damn, i haven't rolled anything in while besides the occasional blunt or a joint if i don't have anything to smoke with. Most of the time i just smoke out of my bong. If i don't have available i'll use a pipe. I forget how good a joint can be.

Side note: Do you guys use a crutch when you roll shit up? i used to not do it but now i always do. It lets you hit your j or b till the very end, prevents bud from getting into your mouth, and prevents the end of the j from getting sealed shut from your lips pressing too hard. Some people say crutches are for noobie smokers but i mean to me it's way bomber to smoke with a crutch. What do y'all think?

To me, there is really no reason not to use a crutch. It simplifies the entire process and eliminates several possible annoyances. Easier to hold/pass, no closed ends, can smoke the entire thing without any trouble. Using a crutch actually sounds like something a noobie would not do in my opinion.

To me, there is really no reason not to use a crutch. It simplifies the entire process and eliminates several possible annoyances. Easier to hold/pass, no closed ends, can smoke the entire thing without any trouble. Using a crutch actually sounds like something a noobie would not do in my opinion.

I agree 100%. Why wouldn't you?

n1 is still one of the finest og's I've ever had. They took two different phenotypes of nuggetry og and made a super OG. Just wish I could get more for less than 60.

hollyweed in hollywood for og in socal. u gotta look through their large and overpriced menu and budtenders there usually suck but some of the best ogs in LA sometimes. quality's not always the same for each batch for the same flowers so if you go there look at as much as you can before leaving with something

Does that Green Herijuana happen to be a cross of Green Crack and Herijuana? If so, I hear that's some good stuff :cool:

It even looks tasty.

yezzir. it was a good steady high. smooth taste, but the high was more like a buzz for me and lasted no more than an hour. The obama on the other hand...was great. By the far the smoothest of the 4, with the best high.