Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

when i was younger i would make weed cookies by just throwing the weed in the batter, turned out pretty awful, you could still taste the weed, but i still got that ingested marijuana high, which is like 80% body buzz.

Making canni-butter is where its at tho, takes a long time and is better to use leaf than actual buds..

I know a guy who blew up the back of his moms house while making oil..

And I will Expedied USA Parcel a quarter pound of the best weed you americans have ever seen for $500 plus the 4% paypal fee

• 2 weeks later...

so i met those guys from humboldt again, theyre staying at my friends house.

i needed to take a piss and i go into the bathroom and one of them runs in after me, but i had already opened the door and walked into the hot shower running to create moisture for 9 open turkey bags of weed equaling a pound each, scattered across the bathroom.

i just laughed and walked out, and the guy offered me these "terscher(?)" drops which, apparently was their way of getting high. It's these dark green drops that consists of weed that's been sitting and fermenting in 180 proof everclear for a period of time. Club versions sit and ferment for no more than 3 months, these drops had been sitting for a year just soaking up THC. They take about 2 hours to kick in, and then... ha.

terrible terrible, getting jailed for stupid cannabis. one of the most benign therapeutic substances known to man.

check out this insane testimony from irvin rosenfeld, the longest surviving FEDERAL medical marijuana patient.

B1NggzEkltM

thank god for medical cannabis, thanks to the great state of california i'm currently rotating the most beautiful malawi queen, alaskan thunderfuck, and a super-special batch of OG from the "abusive OG" cut. mmmm

main connect jsut started picking up form a high times dealer. been having bomb shit lately but at a high times price.

and my other connect just got rolled. 7oz on him. posession with intent. 50K bail.

whackkkkk....

50k!?!?

7 ounces is not the end of the world, in canada for a first time offence you'd probably get a slap on the wrist, definately no jail time.

dave-chappelle-half-baked-soundboard.png $50,000 just for weed!? Dayum..

50k!?!?

7 ounces is not the end of the world, in canada for a first time offence you'd probably get a slap on the wrist, definately no jail time.

$50,000 just for weed!? Dayum..

Friend got arrested the other day in montreal for posession of 1 gram (they found it in his car as he was rolling a joint). they didnt cuff him or take him in but they recited him his rights and he's going to court.

It rarely happens here for such a small quantity but its surprising that the cops went that far (2 girl cops).

Id have to say, i used to be against smoking weed, but i tried it like 3 weeks ago, and now ive smoke a 3-4 times a week.

THIS IS BAD....but it feels soooooo gooooood

Whos around the bay? Anyone down for some sufu smokeouts??

A bunch of my friends have hookups so i might be able to get some white rhino or some other crazy sounding shit thats probably really good

i used to really enjoy bud back in my late teens, but after about age 20 whenever i smoked it, i would feel really down on myself and super self conscious. even though my life was improving.

it made it not fun to smoke anymore so i quit.

has that happened to anyone else?

im thinking it had something to do with my brain chemistry changing.

i know exactly what you mean. whenever i smoke now i just get fuckking parnoid about EVERYTHING. like when im eating i feel like everyones watching my move. i also get horrible judgement and mad mood swings. thats why i quit.

i used to really enjoy bud back in my late teens, but after about age 20 whenever i smoked it, i would feel really down on myself and super self conscious. even though my life was improving.

it made it not fun to smoke anymore so i quit.

has that happened to anyone else?

im thinking it had something to do with my brain chemistry changing.

i know exactly what you mean. whenever i smoke now i just get fuckking parnoid about EVERYTHING. like when im eating i feel like everyones watching my move. i also get horrible judgement and mad mood swings. thats why i quit.

hah, there was a huge debate at the public library on the legalization of medical marijuana in CT earlier this week. they had two representatives, Dem and Repub., and two scientists. everyone but the dem was for legalization, and the arguments for it were there, if not the same. it's just not gonna be legalized in the next 20 years. if anything, the government will cut and run on it and move it down a schedule because they've spent so much money (in the multi-billions now) since the Devolution Revolution ('94-bush jr. - house & senate were only taken back last year) (and for decades before obviously, but spending was hiked up significantly from reagan onwards), but i doubt that will happen within 50 years. its such a lopsided argument, cause for all the good fun and usefulness marijuana can have, there are plenty of downsides to it. im a pretty casual toker, but im sure we can all understand that in the hands of very stupid individuals, marijuana can be potentially dangerous.

anyways, i digress, and im gonna go look under couch cushions for money cause i need to buy a couple of g's anyways. i regret selling what i had, but then again, i was fronting for someone else, so it wasn't mine to smoke.

PS - there's a really good article on the whole "drug war" and why america has lost in this month's rolling stone. go cop.

Extremely poor argument.

well servo, im sure you can imagine a bunch of dumb kids getting stoned and having an accident? yes. i can too, cause it happened last week here.

thats all im trying to say. of course there are so many proposed and speculative medical benefits that can be foreseen with medical marijuana, but we also already know the downside. already, we see the effects of drug trafficking in the US as a problem, but like i said, read the article in rolling stone and you'll understand why it can be both a good thing and a bad thing. i'm sure you've read up on the subject plenty, but there are always two sides to an issue.

thought you were taking a break servo?

well servo, im sure you can imagine a bunch of dumb kids getting stoned and having an accident? yes. i can too, cause it happened last week here.

Should I make a list of every single thing that "a bunch of dumb kids" could do to cause accidents and trouble? It's not a valid argument against the legalization of something. I don't really care to go into this either way, but this line of logic bothers me.

thought you were taking a break servo?

I've got twenty minutes to kill this evening before I head out, as I might in the future. Not s o much of a "I'll be back in a month" break as a "I'm going to be spending significantly less time on SuFu" break. I'll read your article if I get some time tomorrow but I doubt it's anything new.

Should I make a list of every single thing that "a bunch of dumb kids" could do to cause accidents and trouble? It's not a valid argument against the legalization of something. I don't really care to go into this either way, but this line of logic bothers me.

but thats exactly the kind of logic that legislators will employ to deter anyone from legalization of marijuana. im sorry i can't produce facts, etc., but thats what the argument has been for decades. there are an infinite amount of things stupid kids can do to get themselves in trouble, marijuana being one of them. thats the dumb-stare-you-in-the-face logic that shoots down every piece of legislation. congressmen and senators usually make the claim that this is the only thing, besides hazy medical testing, and the rest of the regular cast of excuses to keep marijuana a schedule 1 drug, and make it/possession/use/etc. a highly punishable offense.

I've got twenty minutes to kill this evening before I head out, as I might in the future. Not s o much of a "I'll be back in a month" break as a "I'm going to be spending significantly less time on SuFu" break. I'll read your article if I get some time tomorrow but I doubt it's anything new.

fair enough. its well written. a bit drawling, but its rolling stone.

im feelin a bit of a break from sufu myself.

I've never smoked in my life, but I find it hilarious that a drug that is pretty much on par with caffeine in the danger department and many, many times less addictive and destructive than alcohol and nicotine, is not legal. The government making billions argument is not a very good argument, since there's a very strong possibility that the legalization of marijuna would decrease alcohol sales dramatically. Cigarettes too.

I wonder why it's not legal...oh wait, I just gave that answer away.