Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

oh suck it kid. your last few sentences are what i tell him everyday so you agree with me on it... i am low key, so are all my friends, all im saying is when a new guy starts smoking a lot, they tend to be loud n proud about it and its annoying. then they tend to chill out after a while.

got a new bowl today, gonna take some pix of it in a bit.

bitch i was agreeing with you why you telling me to suck it where is the love

go burn one man :)

token have you hit up any of the clubs in the san diego area? and if so which ones stood out?

i have not hit up any in san diego that honestly are any better than those in the IE and those in LA.

i feel like SD has the highest priced cap (60-65 in some places), while LA is second and IE has the lowest cap (40-45...even 35 in some places)

arc sd is cool...

but as for my knowledge about the sd smoke...its limited.

Guest nowbaking
Weed makes me anti social and paranoid....Ive tried other things though.

theres a weed for that. ppl just dont understand weed.

its like drinking booze for the first time n u have too much, well obviously ur gonna throw up. smoke weed for the first time n u have too much, ur paranoid n antisocial.

wait, now ive drank a few times n can handle it... well ok, smoke a few times n u can handle it...

with experience comes understanding. go try it. u wont regret it, i can tell u that much.

Guest nowbaking

ktothe, that is also true. i wasnt wanting to compare weed to booze but you get my idea.

weed surely isnt for everyone that is for sure so ill take what u dont smoke :)

^^^^^ pick a headshop

i am so incredibly sick of these fuckin 18-19 year old KIDS rolling into collectives here in the IE and trying to bargain on 7 and 10 dollar grams

fuckin little shit heads coming in and complaining about how they dont think the coop is being fair because they're not getting anything free for their referral of a friend, next time someone should give them a boot up the ass ... and tell em its on the house

i'm making it a point to stick to 21+ dispensaries ONLY. Even then, the crowd is still a bunch of degenerates and typical "black hole of the inland empire" stoners

i guess thats what happens when you go from 3 to 75 collectives in less than a year...im glad i got membership to CRC in eagle rock before they closed...talk about a model of how all coops should be..

wow, that is unbelievable.

trying to bargain on 7 and 10 dollar grams??

fucking smh

that shit is a bargain, kids these days need to count their blessings

edit:

Are there any "other" drug threads?

Weed makes me anti social and paranoid....Ive tried other things though.

i think theres a shrooms thread and a dmt thread, but general drug discussion also seems to occur here. but paranoia happens, just need to tell yourself that it is paranoia and not to give into it. but i mean what drugs were you interested in? like opiates, amphetamines, psychadelics, some research chemicals, or what? drugs is a really broad term

Guest nowbaking

pieiskewl, ill assume he means a general discussion on all drugs. n yes there is a dmt thread, aside from that, no idea.

question for some of you head shop go-ers: do they let you bargain prices at your shops? its 50/50 do/dont around here which i find pretty odd. also some add on sales tax, others dont... i dont get it at all.

The Korean joints will bargain and often times straight up cut you a deal if you seem extra interested. But the arab or indian joints wont have any of it, I find. I assume headshops owned by white people are all about tagged price but I've never actually seen or been to one.

most shops people i know frequent will give you deals, especially if you're a regular customer. the soulshine family store here is definitely the best and you can always bargain. the people at store smoke rings in raleigh are bargain for you, they're always cutting deals. ive heard countless stories about people who walked in to browse leaving with $3-400 bongs that they got for $1-200.

Guest nowbaking

ya, its hit or miss around here. when i think headshop i think of glass marked at 200 that you walk outta there with for 150 or less... but oh well.

bargaining for 7 dollar gs is some trailer park boys shit.

Leyhe: "why would i pay ten here when i can pay six right down at the mall ricky?"

Rickey: "you know those kids have shitty weed!"