Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Popping in to ask a question after a taking a non-intentional break. Not a break from smoking, but from buying any of my own... (heh). Anyways, I started buying shortly after school started up again, I can't do homework unless I'm a bit stoned! Does this work out for anyone else, or am I in the minority?

for video games, it's a performance enhancing drug.

true that. some of the best times I had back home (VT, boring as shit) was getting stoned and playing SSBB with friends, 1v1s. we got mad competitive at that shit. I'd say that most video games I'm better at stoned. On the other hand, things like skateboarding I can't do for shit. Never snowboarded high but I think because I'm a lot better at that than skating I could probably be just as good and it sounds mad fun.

you are not alone. my gf insists she always take a snapper before homework/studying. she says it helps her concentrate. and i'm not one to refute that, seeing that she's the 4.0 student lol..

i pay attention/ take much better notes when i go to class stoned.. although i won't remember anything later ..

Never snowboarded high but I think because I'm a lot better at that than skating I could probably be just as good and it sounds mad fun.

oh man, do it! riding (ski or board) high is the only way to go... picking lines, throwing tricks, shit just flows like it's almost in slow-mo.

as for video games, I suck at them sober and I'm sure I suck even worse when I'm blazed but it's still fun as fuck!

Not that related to actually smoking weed...crosspost from best vids thread also I believe, but I get high every day and I watched this shit the other night and it blew my mind, it doesn't look real and dude looks like he has 3-4 hands.

your shit won't smell, but the whole place and probably the corridor/stairs will. it smells pretty much from the beggining, but it starts to smell a lot when the budding starts.

there are ways to avoid this tho. i've never seen or used it, but i heard about air extractors and carbon filters and such, it seems to work well. i assume it costs more and is noisy but i don't really know about it.

can't rep u, but i totally forgot about air filtration systems... and they ain't really $$

throw in a bit of the nag champa, and should be good to go

my friend if you are considering a grow, go to the SuFu of weed. icmag.com

best way to search it is with a site specific search with google. its organized fairly well, but they have years of info stored. DIY galore, product testing from vendors i.e. like Selfedge here. Sub-Forums for specific seed manufacturers.

Simple can filter with an inline fan will solve any small smell issues, btw.

ya I'm stoked to move to Denver and grow a few plants with my buddy, esp since you can just pick up clones in the dispensaries... I've been reading up a bit on what direction to go with lighting and such but there's so many options!

Anyone have experience with something they would recommend?

ya I'm stoked to move to Denver and grow a few plants with my buddy, esp since you can just pick up clones in the dispensaries... I've been reading up a bit on what direction to go with lighting and such but there's so many options!

Anyone have experience with something they would recommend?

depends on how big your space is and how much effort you want to put in methinks. you want quality or quantity?

If you can handle HPS, i'd say go with it. it generats a lot of heat and an insane amount of light, but it really is worth it. you'd need a couple of 400w if you have 6 plants.

^awesome thanks for the info...

anything on lighting? from my limited knowledge I'm mainly contemplating 400w HPS vs. 90w LED (630nm)

look into CMH.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=72215

long story short they run of a typical magnetic ballast that you would use for your HPS. cept they throw off more UVB and more importantly more light in the blue spectrum. This is especially important in veg and early flowering, because it will greatly reduce stretch. I can go into a big wall of text about the ratios of blue and red light and how they affect plants but, i'll save you. other pros are CMH doesn't throw heat like an HPS. meaning you can put the lamp closer to the plants and won't have to worry as much about ventilation.

also if your gonna go led, look here first. UFO's blow for all intensive purposes and are not near worth the money. better of with T5HO with the new red and blue bulbs they have than the UFO. but if you can spend to get one of the 126w penetrator's. i think it would be worth it. link here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65640

i assume your going soil for the flavor?

i was talking to the owner of the club i go to and he was talking about how you'll get better results from giving fewer plants a lot of space instead of just trying to cram 6 plants in there, because it's the limit. one plant can bush out and yield a lot of bud.