Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i think its cuz i never really smoke joints or blunts

If its going in a bowl of any sort, like i said, its getting broken up by my (or someone elses) fingers. I dont really know anyone who uses a grinder on the regular. I prefer and find that a bulbous mixture burns (and tastes) a lot better than a more finely ground herb.

^^^wack.

tear up some nug, like 2-4 pieces, large enough to hold up all the rest of the grinded nug, and also large enough to burn slower than the grinded mig, but not so large that it clogs the hole

a.k.a. a plug nug.

the grinder/no grinder thing is really not that big of an issue. no matter what you're smoking weed, there's not just one way to do it. However some people are shitty at loading bowls and don't break up their nugs or are just plain shitty at breaking up nugs and either way you're more likely to get stems and a less easy-to-burn burning bowl. Therefore the convenience and functionality of a grinder is nice, especially when you save your kief for a month or two and freeze the stuff

And if it ever burns too fast, you can always double wrap it.

with some stress maybe. double wrappin good weed is a no go for me.

, i dont like grinded weed in my bowls.

and i think we should be a lil more careful who we call amateur's here,sean js cuz i dont use a grinder doesnt mean i'm Am ahaha

so do you break the weed up?

exactly, it might be gone faster but your at least smoking all your bud! If you grind/break it up before you smoke you're going to be getting flame on every single mm of your herb. If you just through a big nug in there you'll only get the outsides and when you cash your bowl you'll be wasting a little bit every time cuz you thought it was ass...

increase of surface area. and i hate people throwing a big nug in a pipe.

fuck a plug nug. glass screens all the way. glass screens and grinders changed my life

i feel you pimp. only ballers can afford glass screens. lol seriously i have used the same glass screen for more than a year. i dump into an empty ash tray everytime. keep two ashtrays on the table. a small one and then bigger one to dump the small one into. (kinda obvious but you know how it is when your high)

every glass screen ive ever had ive lost.

i've probably had 10 glass screens in my life, i haven't used any of them more than twice before losing them.

i also use the plug nug technique whenever i use glass.

but man, i really don't know how i could live only using glass. there's nothing better to me than listening to some music with some friends and smoking a nice spliff.

coolest shit ever. tried a new club in costa mesa today. delivers. no fee. gave me a 15 minute window of exactly when they'd be there. all 8ths $55 (which i agree is pricey)

dope part is 1st time patients get a free pipe as well as a sample pack containing 12 little labeled bags each containing a .5 g nug of all different strains.

dem samples:

grapefruit kush

lavendar kush

banana og

orange kush

pure og kush

bermese kush

mystic blue hybrid

sugar klingon

blue dream

super silver haze

granddaddy purps

mango-berry

do the math.

sup zubin

how you gonna own a vape and not a grinder

whats even worst is that i work for a vaporizing company!

I dunno man, breaking up weed with my fingers something ive always done and will always prefer to a grinder. Like i said, i dont like the way it burns when its too finely ground.

heres something i strongly suggest you guys try next time you are hitting a bubbler or bong: break it up by hand. Dont break it up too finely even. Just a nice ground/bulbous mix and load that in your piece and lightly press down on the mixture (dont pack it)

Now take a rip with herbs that have been grinded.

If your bong is clean and your packing method is correct (and you have taste buds) you should note a difference.

No point to theoretically argue about this shit. Just try it for yourself.

think i might get a grinder. anyone in the san jose area know if paramount imports sells them? i'm at work right now and pretty close to there. never actually been inside that place but i know they sell pipes.

paramount is my favorite headshop in the area. they're having a massive sale right now to liquidate their old stock. i was there last week to buy a new downstem and i can tell you their selection is a little lacking at the moment. but they should have some new stuff coming in soon..

i believe they also blow some of their own glass there.

to be honest, you'd be better off buying one off ebay. they're a lot cheaper and you get the same shit. i copped my 4" aerospace for $25 shipped. you'd be paying about that for a much smaller grinder at smoke shops.

u should check out club meds in laguna since u in that area... but damn, thats alot of free samples. whats the name of the place?

dakini collective:

https://www.dakinicollective.com/

this was a one timer 'cause of the new patient deal. and yeah i need to check out the laguna clubs on a mosun run. i usually just hit lake forest

Guest Methimphibian
SB has some really nice work.. I almost scooped this up instead of my bubbler.

agreed, very nice luke wilson you got there.

gave my glass a weekly grunge off cleaning, i always use this stuff because it works like magic!

here is a before/after.

154641111-1.jpg

9547899959.jpg

Devin that Dude has to be one of the most consistently good artists to blaze 2.

This is so fucking true :cool:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52WPfxkrnTo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52WPfxkrnTo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>