Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

how much are you trying to take? my first year of school i used sneak dubs/half es of dope shit i got from home in sneakers stuffed w/ tissues in my carry on bag (always a tari mills concept) and it was always fine.

in other news i just packed a bowl of what i thought was the last of my trees and in the process of lookin for my lighter i dropped the bowl on carpet and couldnt salvage any of it cause it was mostly kief.

now im on the floor still lookin for my lighter and there it is...right next to the bed, where upon further rummaging underneath my bed i find .4 of some shit that is waaaaaaaaaaay better than what i dropped. a feel good story for this thread

and i hate long(er) posts, so you know im zoots mcgee

today i laughed and fucking blew the weed out of the pipe. I feel so bad

"Fucks sake man you're amateur"

Oh and my friend's sister flew from LAX to BWI (Baltimore) with a quarter of dank in a ziploc in her pocket so I guess it's easier than it seems.

i've only used this recipe but it worked reaaaaal nice. (but used more weed, 1/2oz i think)

http://applesoft.com/brownies/index.html

sounds good...... how was the taste using oil? was it noticeable??

when i first clicked all i saw was the last page like wtf?

is du trippin??

is i gonna have to neg rep his balls to the wall?? :mad:

but i calm down cause i gotta spread n.e.way :cool:

Oh and my friend's sister flew from LAX to BWI (Baltimore) with a quarter of dank in a ziploc in her pocket so I guess it's easier than it seems.

Everyone seems to be talking about taking it in your carry-on. Wouldn't putting it in your checked baggage be safer? I guess I don't exactly know what they do to your baggage after you drop it off.

I might be going to grad school on the opposite coast next year, and I was thinking putting in my checked baggage or mailing it would be safest. But maybe just pockets is the way to go? TSA agents probably aren't trained to look for drugs, and after the security check you're pretty much golden, right?

I've flown with tree in my pocket before and made it through TSA (thousands standing around) just fine. Unless you stink to high heavens or get randomly pulled aside, you should be all set. Only thing is that the cost of fines/missing your flight may be the bigger risk than if you just mailed it. Send me some too - pm for address.;)

Guest Methimphibian
hey so my dad has been growing in my basement for idk how long but this summer i found the key to his little room where he grows and today the parents were gone so i snapped a few pictures.

he's been growing for 9 years and still doesn't know how to grow right? he needs more CFL's first of all, one or two 27 watt is not really enough for 5 plants, also looks like a iron/nitrogen deficiency. tell him to join grasscity, plenty of grow masters on there.

Guest Methimphibian

toke - slang for blazing weed, token - "A minority that was deliberately put on a show or movie for the sake of being culturally diverse. They get few lines so less mistakes are made and few to no flaws. Tokens are written for specially because everyone knows people who look different MUST act different.

i would assume both, like a joke?.

Indica > Sativa

Agreed

The first time I ever truly tripped ballz when smoking was purple indica in high school. I actually asked my friends if their feet were also gliding on the ground because I couldn't feel my feet walking, thus deduced I was "gliding" across the pavement

Ahhh the good old days