Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

My main smoking buddy went away on holiday, and then my dealer went dry. So its been 9 days now, good unintentional tolerance break i guess. I think i will just wait out the week and then make a batch of canabutter on Friday and have a weekend of delicious treats (more likely a week).

:)!

oh no! i guess it didn't save when i edited it but...

some cops showed up and we were high as balls and they cited my friend for the weed. it's like a $175 ticket and they took about an 1/8th of GDP and blue dream.

Fortunately, our car was parked 40 feet away and we just got more and started smoking and eating again...

we were wiped by the end of the day..

How much does a pound or an ounce go for in your area, i heard from a dude in memphis a few days ago saying they go for around 5000$ in his area

5000$ doesnt sound too unreasonable for memphis. in boulder its closer to 4000, but in saint louis...youre spending 6000+ for really dank shit.

5000$ doesnt sound too unreasonable for memphis. in boulder its closer to 4000, but in saint louis...youre spending 6000+ for really dank shit.

good to be californian

which brings me to my next point:

IF one was to load up a u-haul in northern california with say $120,000 worth of weed, one COULD drive to saint louis or any number of other weed deprived cities and more than double their initial investment in a matter of days...quarter of a million dollars...in under two weeks...just sayin...

of course, you would have to worry about existing weed dealers who wouldnt be friendly.

which brings me to my next point:

IF one was to load up a u-haul in northern california with say $120,000 worth of weed, one COULD drive to saint louis or any number of other weed deprived cities and more than double their initial investment in a matter of days...quarter of a million dollars...in under two weeks...just sayin...

of course, you would have to worry about existing weed dealers who wouldnt be friendly.

the guy i met a few days ago did this, i was just checking to make sure, he never actually said he sold it for that much, i just overheard a conversation he had over the phone.

It could also be Africa...

Related; One time my buddies and I were smoking in this abandoned house and my friend spits out spit that looks exactly like Africa... I guess it's not that funny, but it was hilarious at the time.

:( sad story.

so today was BFD, aka. best fucking day, with my friends and we had been smoking all day and ended up at ocean beach.

We made a sweet bonfire, got some marshmallows going and then set up a tent. Started hotboxing tent and pulling out food from our bags.

6249_1168080275622_1036380095_30827660_7343939_n.jpg

6249_1168080235621_1036380095_30827659_621188_n.jpg

6249_1168080195620_1036380095_30827658_1065973_n.jpg

x-post with midnight snack thread

full list of food as i found the receipt:

-rotisserie chicken

-pork cutlet

-potato croquette

-2 boxes of chocolate pocky

-2 boxes of milk chocolate pocky

-Hersheys bar

-Cadbury Milk Chocolate bar

-Graham Crackers

-Marshmallows

-Chocolate pandas

-4 Cookie Dough Ice Creams

-Dibs

-2 chocolate croissants

-poundcake

-orangina

-milk tea

-apple cider

-peach schnapps

-crazy japanese orange juice

and then we brought a ton of chips, nutella, peanut butter, corn pops, and cheerios.

oh god.