Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Went to smoke and take pictures at the park (new camera), these are of a spot I find really eerie, it is an abandoned quarry (there are things like bodies and cars down there). It is called Mystery Hole:

P1010096.JPG

P1010100.JPG

Tree looked extremely zen:

P1010105.JPG

This is where we sat and smoked:

P1010108.JPG

that pipe is sick as fuck

on another note has anyone seen anything like this ever?

this shit is WILD

kush.jpg

looks like fruity pebbles glued together on a stick haha.

dude. gravitas where is that? like specifically. I want to go there. also high. and that suzie your bong looks like a vase with a down stem in it. like fragile sort of. but dainty and elegant. also shooting snot rockets into your sink is not as fun as it seems. and dude red smoke dat ganja nyuggah!!!!!! :cool: cool face. fuck yeah.

EDIT: links please for that octo pipe please

friend got a decent vaporizer so we don't have some janky shit going on in the car while drifting.

man, 2 weeks ago, my friend and i are about to wangan it up to sf from saratoga. As soon as we get out of the parking lot, he turns around and tells me, "so we have 20 pre-rolled joints. and my girlfriend doesn't like seeing them so we gotta smoke them ALL". This was between 3 of us. I had the most amazing experience, 140mph and everything outside was a blur. Inside the car, the smoke just stayed in front of my face.

Mind blowing.

In case anybody cares, 1990 BMW 740i in baby blue. 6-speed manual and a limited slip diff.

Guest Methimphibian
I might start trying to grow

Im just having trouble finding the best fertilizers to use. Suggestions?

try a brand called Fox Farm, they are based out of Humboldt county and they have some bomb organic nutes(soil and hydro) for veg and flowering. they also have a top notch soil coincidentally....

if u can't get those try just using an organic fertilizer with lowest NPK(Nitrogren - Phosphorus - Potassium) it's usually 3 digits with dashes on front label, low numbers I think mean organic and higher usually has stuff that the plant doesn't like. probably find the best fertilizers at your closest hydro store.

yes man. for good stuff too its fucking cheap.

we grow a lot.

that's why

Me and my friends are probably gonna do a roadtrip type of thing all around Canada for a week or 2weeks this summer. If the bud is cheap and good quality as you say, I def want to buy a good amount of Highs and bring it back. :D

I mail a surprising amount of... goods through USPS... all domestic of course.

my friend went to college on the east coast and every time he came back to the bay area, he'd mail about 10oz of weed back to his dormroom. Made about $4000 in profit before campus security looked through his mail one day...

try a brand called Fox Farm, they are based out of Humboldt county and they have some bomb organic nutes(soil and hydro) for veg and flowering. they also have a top notch soil coincidentally....

if u can't get those try just using an organic fertilizer with lowest NPK(Nitrogren - Phosphorus - Potassium) it's usually 3 digits with dashes on front label, low numbers I think mean organic and higher usually has stuff that the plant doesn't like. probably find the best fertilizers at your closest hydro store.

i have heard to use fox farm but then i have also read to find something along the lines of 20:5:5 for growing and, 5:15:15 for flowering. But that seems like huge numbers.

I also cant find what exact Fox Farm fertilizers I would look at. If you want to help me there too thatd be great!

Guest Methimphibian
i have heard to use fox farm but then i have also read to find something along the lines of 20:5:5 for growing and, 5:15:15 for flowering. But that seems like huge numbers.

I also cant find what exact Fox Farm fertilizers I would look at. If you want to help me there too thatd be great!

i don't know about that particular formula, but fox farms trio pack can see you from day 1 through harvest. grow big should be used when the plant is like about 15 or so days old until flowering, big bloom can be used from about 15-20 days in until 2 weeks or so before harvest, and tiger bloom is for when the plant is in flowering until 1-1 1/2 weeks before harvest.

http://foxfarmfertilizer.com/products_liqfert1.html

if you want more help then you should post on GC they have a bunch of guides to growing, as well as journals and all that

looking for REAL dank in Austin, TX. have a couple of good friends that get chronic, but I expected stickier stuff here.

or for shrooms to be more prevalent.

you know what I have? neither.

im gonna come to austin and tear that ass up