Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i think its good for legal reasons ya know... like it can keep you out of a lot of trouble and i hear there are delivery services popping up again around here and also its like a golden ticket to some bomb rare shit. ( i used to be an advocate of no med card but toke changed my mind haha)

dang socal ie represent! lol

I always get mine for 50 in the ie, but the guy is one of my closer friends.

I've been considering getting a med card, but I'm concerned that it'll be more expensive in the long run... As far as I know, dispensaries aren't any cheaper, and if I can keep it low key, I don't think I need to get one.

opinions?

quality buds in the I.E. for only 50? everyone has cards now and if you want to keep dl, then by all means avoid a card.

i'm just fucking pissed that when i came to the motherland, fucking dispensaries be popping out everywhere in la/socal.

dang. i thought getting my 8ths for 45 was whatevers. still in the process of looking for a better dealer.

as for the med card. leagally speaking, you should get one. but dispensaries usually have the same prices as street. you COULD flip shit to pay for your card (my future genius plan). i am contemplating getting a card during summer. buddy of mine knows someone who can get it for like 150.

Guest Methimphibian
i'm just fucking pissed that when i came to the motherland, fucking dispensaries be popping out everywhere in la/socal.

what u expect? it's a highly profitable business, clubs are balling cuz they can move tons of weight legally. i'm actually thinking about opening a club as a side venture in the future with a few homies, it's a pretty stable business if we're still in prohibition.

. but dispensaries usually have the same prices as street. you COULD flip shit to pay for your card (my future genius plan).

sometimes yeah sometimes no, my club actually sells some 1/2's for like $120 and up which is not bad but I don't slang .

traffic, where you located? hit up token he said that doc420 (sonia patel i believe?) is cheaper than that.

150 for new pplz. located in redondo beach.

what u expect? it's a highly profitable business, clubs are balling cuz they can move tons of weight legally. i'm actually thinking about opening a club as a side venture in the future with a few homies, it's a pretty stable business if we're still in prohibition.

sometimes yeah sometimes no, my club actually sells some 1/2's for like $120 and up which is not bad but I don't slang .

halfs are 120 in clubs? dang, i pick mine up for 80

opening a weed shop would be fucking bomb, despite the slight possibility of legalization.

EDIT: meant fucking quarters for 80 not halfs. 120 for halfs is pretty damn good.

Guest Methimphibian
150 for new pplz. located in redondo beach.

halfs are 120 in clubs? dang, i pick mine up for 80

opening a weed shop would be fucking bomb, despite the slight possibility of legalization.

nice nice, 80 for some dro or mids?

Guest Methimphibian
mostly mids. sometimes dro. it's usually what HIS dealer has in stock for him. fuck, i should just cut him out and go to his dealer. i wonder if he sells small shit like 8ths or quarters.

FUCK I DID IT AGAIN. i mixed up halfs and quarters again. this is why i am not in maff and don't slang.

haha s'all good.

clubs r just dope for the consistency of dank, if your connect is sold out/dry u don't have as many options imo.

YOU ARE TRIPPIN BOOM BOOM EB

NOTHING ANYWHERE NEAR THE QUALITY TO BE HAD FROM CLUBS IN LA IN THE IE

UNLESS ITS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A CARD SLANGIN DAT SHIT

well if they got a card and still slanging it still MEANS i can get it. right? i swear we went over this before haha. just cuz its not the super amazing best weed in the world doesnt mean it aint bomb.

chill homeboy

just a heads up for you all

if anyone in so cal is tryin to get a card

use doc420.com she has a 40 dollar off coupon right now

which means new rec for 60 bux

itd be 110, new people are 150 (according to the website)

3445984968DANIELLE-1.jpg

made the move to Austin, TX alone-had to leave behind some beautiful pieces, so picked up a traveling companion :).

3445984968DANIELLE-1.jpg

made the move to Austin, TX alone-had to leave behind some beautiful pieces, so picked up a traveling companion :).

This reminds me of a bowl I smoked about a month ago... Except it was a cat, and you put your mouth at the tail and your thumb at the mouth... It was clever as fuck.

ah, that's pretty cute!

I need something like that.

i usually smoke joints, and when i don't feel like it i got my bong, but it's like 17'' high. i need something easier to carry haha

2650027288_6b9f4e8306.jpg

i saw that one in TPB and i find it pretty cool (although not so small

3488136429_978efbff37.jpg

^^ i had a friend who had a huge octopus bong back in hometown.. we could use all the tentacles man.

all i can remember of that, is that it's a no-no with vodka :S

fucks you up good :cool:

i want an octopus pipe now, that'd be the shit.

that or a snake.

please help someone