Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

oh you can get real fucked up just gotta mix it in dont keep it near the top part cuz the coals willl just wreck em. we put about 2gs maybe 3 in a bowl between 4 of us and we were wrecked...but yes there has been times i felt like it was a waste. ratio was way off i guess.

Haven't been coming to sufu much lately at all. Broke up with my girlfriend a couple weeks ago and really thought I'd probably end up wasting more of my newly freed time on dumb shit like the internet, but I've been coming to this awesome realization lately--something many of us were told to believe as we were growing up but didn't seem applicable to our consumerist lifestyle. The best things in life are free. Spirituality, friendships, knowledge...

...I'm pretty sure that that phrase was coined long enough ago that they probably had pot growing in their back yard though.

god damn son you put 2 grams in a bowl

standard hookah lounge size bowl needs .5-.7 finely ground and mixed with good tobacoo to get the whole room fucking blown to smithereens

next time you guys do this i wanna be there my man

haha we really didnt know how much to put in so we were like fuck it dude and threw it all in there.... that shit lasted for days i swear we were smoking it for hours... probably smoking ash though haha.

I haven't ever had a bad experience smoking weed from a hookah, as selaviso said you just have to mix it in with shisha. I mean about a gram of shisha with a gram of weed is how much I usually use between four or five people and it goes around for almost an hour. Since I don't smoke cigarettes or anything the addition of tobacco gives me a huge head rush and a great high.

Honey oil mixed with weed would probably be even better than hash as it would emulate the consistency and texture of shisha.

Oh and about weed fucking up your hookah, if you bother to clean it every once in a while it isn't a problem.

I dont know whats with the neg reps when i brought up hookah, but mixing that shit with weed is hella goood..

You guys tried the natural herbs with low tobacco content yet in hookah?

weed and a very cold soda is a bomb ass combo. preferably dr pepper. ooo sounds so bomb right now haha

it is good if you have food imo. if i have nothing to eat, something heavy like a smoothie or something that has little pieces of fruit is really awesome. and yes haha i'm a witness of dino's bud too