Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

sighs i hate being dry... that pick up looks absolutely lovely... :[ spent the night looking for a freaking connect, but it was an epic fail

what happens if you get caught under the influence and they tell your school? (high school)

wait what happened? did you get caught at school? or did you get caught up by the po and then they told your school? if so man that sucks, some shit like that happened to my friend and he got kicked out and it was only for cigs. cop was a dick though. so i imagine if its weed it can go either getting suspended or expelled... but you never know hopefully that doesnt happen to you, i think all you need is a firm slap on the wrist.

no, vegas does NOT have shitty weed. it depends on where you look.

but i feel ya bro... everybody in vegas is dry.

lolz, its the DESERT b ;)

what happens if you get caught under the influence and they tell your school? (high school)

depends on your school. mine kicked kids out for throwing parties... on the weekend... if school found out about it.

but what are the details of this really? you have your gear on you and got caught or what? if a cop tried to hassle me for being under the influence (of weed) without any proof on me id be laughing all the way to court.. or the deans office

just moved to NYC...gotta get a new hookup.

check your pms mah dood

wish i was high right now....

amen

wait what happened? did you get caught at school? or did you get caught up by the po and then they told your school? if so man that sucks, some shit like that happened to my friend and he got kicked out and it was only for cigs. cop was a dick though. so i imagine if its weed it can go either getting suspended or expelled... but you never know hopefully that doesnt happen to you, i think all you need is a firm slap on the wrist.

thats bullshit, i cant believe that happened, kids parents shouldve opened up a fat lawsuit or something, i struggle to see what authority pigs have to jeopardize someones education.. when i got arrested (weed) we made sure there was no talk between the state and my high school..

motherfuckers down south is crazy if they're kicking you out for smoking weed.

shit, down here they give you a slap on the wrist and make you write 20 lines.

sighs i hate being dry... that pick up looks absolutely lovely... :[ spent the night looking for a freaking connect, but it was an epic fail

I feel so sorry for you but thanks. I was in the same spot all summer and it took me months to find the connect I have now. Srely things will look up for you sooner though. I'd say I'll smoke a bowl for you but I doubt that really makes you feel any better.

and dino, didn't you go to a private school though? They can find out about pretty much anything and punish you for it. A group of guys got caught drinking in a parking lot at my school and they got in trouble with the cops but even more trouble with the school. I almost doubt a public school would give a crap

my eyes are real red...

you got visine bro?

nah yo, left it in matts car last night

oh...

wait i got some in my pocket! haha

nice dude, lemme get it after youre done.

oh shits its empty, ive bean meanin to throw this out forever.

ugh, fuck

yeah...

im kinda hungry.

me too, i dont wanna eat fast good again tho

yea me too...

lets go get some visine first, before we eat

i just told you i got you on that visine, hold up lemme get it outa my pocket

oh shit nice bro...