Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Has anyone had any experience with tincture? Me and a buddy were considering making some from like a 1/4 of the best stuff we can get our hands on and like 8 oz of Everclear. The goal was to try a few drops under the tongue first to test potency then consume an amount that would have us ingesting levels of THC unreachable via smoking (since you'd pass out) and see what happens. We understand that it might not be particularly enjoyable but why not?

i have some. real tincture with good stuff and frog juice with schwag. (let a half ounce of mid grade weed sit in 750ml for a month. turning everyday. one shot will put you down.)

the unpleasant part can come from the stomach discomfort. Similar to eating too many magic brownies. Being hydrates seems to inhibit these effects.

if you really want it to be knock out powerful, use as little alcohol as possible. or increase the soak time. good luck.

smoked at a really pretty beach yesterday. forgot sunscreen so my arms and legs are burned (had most of my body under an umbrella). I was just chillin, looking at the waves, vibing out to some tunes.

Reminds me, last summer two of my friends went out to smoke a J in the water and a dolphin swam past them and they freaked thinking it was a shark.

had a strain called freddy krueger today. i smoked 2 bowls between me and my friend. man was i faded!!! stuck for literally almost 2 hours

Some of those legal jawns work but they are just as expensive as weed. And dont last as long and typicaly dont give you the same peak.

There is no reason to check them out other than curiosity or you just cant get anything else.

@billy did it give you any weird side effects? how did it smell? just curious...

^ along with possibilities of drug tests. i smoked some random incense shit that gave me a high similar to pot, but heard the price was nearly double that of pot, and i only got half as high.

forgot about this spot when talking about coolest places you've smoked.

i was stranded on the side of the road in the sierra nevada mountains on my way home from a school photo field trip. i had no chains and this flash snow storm came through and i started sliding. so i pulled over to listen to tunes, smoke bowls and watch other people slide around on the road. woke up around 3am when a plow came through and i was outta there.

took this one shot from the spot, though. can't remember how long the exposure was. i just locked the shutter and left it for a while.

2325531731_c2134d61bf.jpg

Assuming because it was available, legal, and he has never tried it before. All reasons to give it a shot there wise guy...
Some of those legal jawns work but they are just as expensive as weed. And dont last as long and typicaly dont give you the same peak.

There is no reason to check them out other than curiosity or you just cant get anything else.

@billy did it give you any weird side effects? how did it smell? just curious...

^ along with possibilities of drug tests. i smoked some random incense shit that gave me a high similar to pot, but heard the price was nearly double that of pot, and i only got half as high.

my friends bought a bag for 30 bucks and rolled 4 pretty big joints out of it, maybe more, they already smoked before me and my friend got there, smelled like incense and went down smooth, pause.

my friend said it was pretty strong, didn't finish the joint, but he also hasn't smoked in a while because of joining the service, another benefit, doesnt show up on drug tests.

idk too much about weed but it seems like it pretty legit alternative, feels exactly the same, no weird side effects except not getting the munchies.

smoked some legal shit called k2?????

anyone know this

felt exactly liek weed.

i was skeptic as ewhell

My younger bro is on probation and gets drug tested randomly so he has no choice to smoke this shit. LET ME TELL YOU...it is LEGIT. Expensive but legit. I had some and was trippin' balls on it.

*the brand i used was "RED DAWN"

arizerextreme.jpg

Just thought I'd rep my vaporizer; its the V-tower Extreme by Arizer.

It blows bags, it does whips, and it can even blow the smoke through the whip for you! Best part is: it costs less than half the price of a Volcano but has all the features, plus it has a remote! Although, I am quite envious of the Volcano's valve system, which would be quite sick to have. I'm looking into finding a small piece of cork to stopper the bag, but press n' seal plastic wrap has been working so far. I'll put up a pic of my own model in action when I have access to a camera. If anyone has been to the Hot Box Cafe in Toronto, its their stock vaporizer.

anyone owned/used one of the arizer v-tower extreme's? I'm thinking about picking one up soon, i've seen some pretty good reviews

Ask me anything.

^yo man. gettin high should be simple..looks way too hi-tec and shit.

How much does that thing go for?

Its not hard to use really... you just gotta turn it on a few minutes before you wanna blaze so its nice and hot. After that its no more complex than a bong.

It goes for $250, bit less if you're thrifty, but shits so cash.

so it's 5am, just got back from seeing a mary anne hobbs dj set.

may be a bit stimulated, so i roll a j and put on tunes.. go to light it up and i notice that the roach (from a ticket stub) somehow rolled itself up to spell 'your balls'. i don't even know if i want to smoke this anymore. maybe holy, maybe nullus.

30k7pj9.jpg

the s is there but not pictured.

and yeah, i know it's bad, but i'm too inebriated to give a shit about how this roll looks.

^ nice joint. you've been practising :D . seriously now i can roll even when totally drunk or high, quite useful.

smoking this homegrown by my friend ak47(x something i forgot) since friday. no wonder i've been feeling in outer space for a week haha. one of the nicest weed i've smoked in a while, even in amsterdam. shit is sticky and hairy as hell.

img6635i.jpg