Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Woah nice freecat, also how would you guys hide the smell?

if you were to smoke in your house?

outside my window, leave window open for a few hours or you just say you're going to take a walk, in residential areas, spots can't be too hard to find. these last few pages have been good.

Guest nooblet333
outside my window, leave window open for a few hours or you just say you're going to take a walk, in residential areas, spots can't be too hard to find. these last few pages have been good.

Ok ok thanks, since I just smoke at a friends house :cool:

and might want to do it at my house instead..

i'd go with super silver haze after the last batch of it i had.

can't say an exact blend but i always get sativa dominants. for me the body high from indicas isn't as strong and i don't want to be couch locked. i want to be inspired and active.

some favorite strains since getting a card:

jack herer

trainwreck

green crack

super silver haze

i just had the strangest experience with a weed brownie. never have had edibles before except for like half a cookie once, but this was mad weird. felt like i was tripping on a mix of alcohol and E... and being high. super disoriented, seeing stuff in frames, getting paranoid, so i went to sleep and lie down but i felt extremely weird.

was i just super blown?

i just had the strangest experience with a weed brownie. never have had edibles before except for like half a cookie once, but this was mad weird. felt like i was tripping on a mix of alcohol and E... and being high. super disoriented, seeing stuff in frames, getting paranoid, so i went to sleep and lie down but i felt extremely weird.

was i just super blown?

sounds like you just had a proper strong edible

first time that I got high off an edible was kind of like that too crissyw. couldn't really keep my balance at first I felt so detached from my body.

is everyone posting all these pics using DSLRs? I have macro mode on my digital but it won't focus properly and just generally doesn't take anything close to the same quality as what I see on here

was i just super blown?

yup, sounds like it... edibles are crazy like that because you have no idea how much is actually in them so it could really be like smoking 3 blunts to your dome.

the only time I had/made edibles we cooked down a half pound of cuttings/shake/buds from a friends grow house into a pound of butter and made cookies and brownies out of it. Used way more butter than the recipes called for and I was fucked up for two days, I even had to call in to work the next day because I was barely functionable and I smoked/went to work high all the time.

Haven't done it since because I didn't really enjoy being "too" high but I'm looking forward to getting some legit edibles from a dispensery in the near future and giving it another shot...

smokin on some shit called: BOSTON BLING

??? has any1 heard of this b5?

i've heard of the bling strain and gotten it a few times. the boston part was probably just added on.

apparently it's a cross between Legends’ Ultimate Indica and an unknown White Widow strain from Colorado made by a grower named Monk.

i've heard of the bling strain and gotten it a few times. the boston part was probably just added on.

apparently it's a cross between Legends’ Ultimate Indica and an unknown White Widow strain from Colorado made by a grower named Monk.

good looks man, thanks for the info. I had my suspicions it was a hybrid going simply off the high I got from it, but couldn't be sure.

it is a great strain tho i'm feelin tasty rite about now

agreed, please post your technique for some of these bud shots, they look really crisp and DANK

i have a DSLR but not a macro lens. i think the minimum focus distance is about 9 inches, but at 50mm i can get close enough to fill the frame. i use an aperture of around f/11-f/13 because that's where the lens is sharpest and it lengthens the depth of field. i also use a tripod, with remote for no camera shake, and a diffused light source, with a reflector for soft, minimal shadows. i also have a degree in photography so this all makes sense to me. :]

the results:

this is called amy winehouse. some local growers concoction, apparently.

amy.jpg

i dont know shit about cameras, but as far as experience photgraphing weed, i personally like having a little less light, so that the trichomes (especially when clear) can stand out from the hairs. for example, that in the pic of bud posted ^above, you cant really tell if those white hairs are actual trichome formations or just white hairs. dont get me wrong though, still looks good.

also, i love pics of buds that have been peeled opened, a real look at the thc that hasnt been weathered (if the buds are tight enough anyway)