Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

^stop being dorks and actually do something with your altered states of consciousness.

aghahghhaghghhaghhghhg, i HATE video games. sosososo mindless. im probably scarred from my highschool days when my cocksucker friends made me sit there and watch them play nba 2k Live or whatever gay ass game it is y'all play.

GETCHA SELVES OUTTA THE HOUSE B

/end rant.

f

I can understand the appeal of abusing narcotic painkillers and the whole novelty of DRANK, but wouldn't it be far easier to round up some percocets or an oxy? guaranteed to have you itching and throwing up allll day son!

this was just about as easy for me to round up as it is rounding up a few z's (and by z's, i mean sleep, not zips). a buddy came back from jersey with the vile and felt like sharing so i figured i'd get silly off the novelty of it for a night is all. i'd never devote time nor energy nor money looking for the stuff.

though with all that said, the blunt was pretty ridiculous.. maybe weezy's onto something after all..

^stop being dorks and actually do something with your altered states of consciousness.

aghahghhaghghhaghhghhg, i HATE video games. sosososo mindless. im probably scarred from my highschool days when my cocksucker friends made me sit there and watch them play nba 2k Live or whatever gay ass game it is y'all play.

/end rant.

could be worse... i have friends who think smoking more weed is the only activity there is when high

yeah, i have a couple friends who play wow... sometimes i just want to play videogames which get intense, sometimes i watch movies. i just get tired really fast.

i really like hitting the gym though, it's enjoyable. my friends always drift when he's high, on shrooms, or lsd. and it's pretty funny cause he drives a nissan murano in automatic but he can make it drift every turn...

my favorites that ive had FROM THE ONLY CLUB I GO TO - TLMD IN VALLEY VILLAGE

6. G13 X Haze - The infamous sativa cup winner. This stuff was PACKED with trichs and smelled like gruyere cheese composted with a dead animal It smelled so strong it was actually kind of off putting when my dude at the clinic opened up the jar but a PHENOMENAL, LONG LASTING stone.

I've got some G13 x Hash Plant and that stuff is stanky too. My whole room reeks and I've got it in 6 ziplock bags. Need to get my hands on a mason jar.

After school, started off by insulffating 10mg of 2C-E. Followed up by about ~80mg(between two people) of DMT on top of a bowl pack. After that half a joint was smoked. It is really cold out so we were stuck inside playing games and watching TV. Concepts are still a little crazy right now (it felt so weird thinking of my life, nothing seemed real, everything seemed very self-parodical).

After school, started off by insulffating 10mg of 2C-E. Followed up by about ~80mg(between two people) of DMT on top of a bowl pack. After that half a joint was smoked. It is really cold out so we were stuck inside playing games and watching TV. Concepts are still a little crazy right now (it felt so weird thinking of my life, nothing seemed real, everything seemed very self-parodical).

how was the 2c-e? curious cause ive got some 2c-i that im planning on taking soon...

(sounds like a fun night you had, btw.)

how was the 2c-e? curious cause ive got some 2c-i that im planning on taking soon...

(sounds like a fun night you had, btw.)

I just did 2c-i. Hands down best drug experience I've had. Don't bump that shit though... I don't know why you would do that.

If you've done lsd before, it's a lot like that but with less kaleidoscopic visuals (which is welcomed, for me), more full field of view morphing, a better body high, and none of the mindfuck you get when you dose.

I'd highly recommend rolling at the same time you trip. The 2c analogues have properties that I find are very similar to MDMA, so taking the two of them together is just about the best synergy on earth.

ps - if you can get ahold of DMT, smoke that shit when you are peaking. You'll be thinking to yourself, "Could this even get any better?" and then you'll smoke the DMT, and you will know .

i like shopping completely baked. no homo.

not me, i always visit the grocery store and buy useless stuff.

dino, i'm with you on that one. but playing gta was the only thing my mind wanted to do. i usually smoke out or go out afterwards, way more interesting.

I just did 2c-i. Hands down best drug experience I've had. Don't bump that shit though... I don't know why you would do that.

If you've done lsd before, it's a lot like that but with less kaleidoscopic visuals (which is welcomed, for me), more full field of view morphing, a better body high, and none of the mindfuck you get when you dose.

I'd highly recommend rolling at the same time you trip. The 2c analogues have properties that I find are very similar to MDMA, so taking the two of them together is just about the best synergy on earth.

ps - if you can get ahold of DMT, smoke that shit when you are peaking. You'll be thinking to yourself, "Could this even get any better?" and then you'll smoke the DMT, and you will know .

never done this, but sounds like shrooms? the visual difference between lsd and shrooms could be described the same way, as with the body high...

Damn. Never done anything in the 2c family or MDMA. My hallucinogen experience consists of LSD, mushies, and Salvia. Also Castle Crashers is fun while high. Especially on a lazy friday with a good friend smoking bowls while it's raining outside.

never done this, but sounds like shrooms? the visual difference between lsd and shrooms could be described the same way, as with the body high...

Haha no it's far removed from shrooms. I've done them plenty of times and 2c-i was a better, different experience fo sho.

It's hard to capture the differences in visuals with words, but 2c-i definitely grants the user a unique trip unlike any other drug..

sorry i need to clear up some bullshit from a few pages ago...

fuck no

white widow isnt even that dank out here in cali

you don't know whats been improperly named sir.

thats what im saying!

in la there only thing is confidential

yeeeaa

la con is a rap music populated strand (think snoop dawg and cypress hill) thats really just an og kush x afghan kush and the better strains are fiyyaaaah but its def not all la has dumbshit. there's an incredible variety in og.

what are some of the most dank stativa strains, o' cannabis card holder?

depends on which club you go to - sample with g's if they won't let you there - then make a bigger purchase.

champagne and 91 chedawg (im still having dreams about them lol)

Champagne og is wonderful and if you genuinely had chemdawg 91 then i'm really jealous but most of the chemdawg in la is simpy sour d x og which is dank as fuck but not the original chemdawg. the story goes that the original chemdawg was grown in montana / colordao a long time ago (ie. early 90's) the first female produced was named chemdawg 91 then came chemA, chemB, chem sister, and chemD which were sold under these names as well as diesel, snodog, snocap and bubblechem (among many others i'm sure). sour diesel was originally grown in the university area of amherst, ma and it was a breed of chemdawg with a super skunk from the virginia area also renamed nyc or super sour diesel. there are claims that og kush is chemdawg when it made its way to the west coast but i seriously doubt that because of the limited seeds in the hands of those three growers originally - its most likely super sour d but we will never really know.

now by this point you're all like wtf how can any of this be known for certain right? well we can't know it for sure, but the original chemdawg growers in montana, colorado, and massachusetts were all members of overgrow.com and this information become publicly known among those who frequented the site to learn from the vast array of knowledge (check this out - http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/growfaq.php) that these folks posted.

today - every chemdawg or og chemdawg is simply super sour diesel, nyc diesel, crossed with og kush. anyone claiming to sell chemdawg seeds is wrong - they're not the original plant. the problem is that ocne a strand name becomes big within a city - people dub their shit whatever they want to get it moved - ESPECIALLY CLUBS! most clubs in la will call something whatever they want to move it quickly - some of the better clubs will have certain strains that are consistently certain types because they buy repeatedly from the same growers and the truth is - the nature of these strains changes by city - what is known in the bay area as og bubba may not be anything like the og bubba that the san fernando valley is famous for at $45-50 an 8th. basically any club will just name their top strand og kush or some variation thereof even if it has no og in it whatsoever.

true og kush is my favorite strain (70%sativa 30%indica) though og bubba will knock you the fuck out (about 50/50) more than most indicas.

oh well. that shit was bomb as fuck.

damn day 5 no weed/ no urge to smoke. someone end me right now please! ...or.... the weekend smoke will just be that much better.

shit, just shows that weed isn't addicting. i was on hulu waiting for my show to start and i'm watching this whackass abovetheinfluence commericial.

wEvAUvN9aDE

fuckingkidsofamericahavebeenliedto.

I had heard someone say that it is better to mix a tryptamine and a phentylamine rather than two of the same, that is why I did DMT with 2C-E. The scent of DMT has grown to be quite repulsive to me, so much so that it will probably deter me from much further use of it. I did a bump of 2C-E rather than ingesting it because I wanted to try it out but I had work at four. I would say that it was a good experience although from they way my friend described his experience I would have liked ingesting it more. I think i'm ingesting some (15-20mg) on Thursday. I'm rather excited to get 2C-I next.

shut the fuck up trevor