Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

back in the day, i had this glass rod and a mini propane torch. we used to heat up the end of the glass rod until it glowed orange, and then we would put the glowing end near the bowl of green. u wouldnt even need to make the glass touch the bud, because once it was close enough the heat from the glass was enough to burn the bud (kind of like a vape). even the most stoner potheads would get totally blown with a rip or two this way. it also tasted better because there was no gas smell from any lighters, just pure heat from the glass. for some reason, we called it the Grebo (gree- bo). does anyone else do this? is there a common term for this, like glass rod steez or something?

They're called glow rods. Soldering irons are better though.

ya you can use hakko soldering irons... Anyone ever take some solar tokes? remember when you burnt ants with your magnifying glass when you were 3? Apply that to weed

I never did, it should be interesting to try though. It reminds me of that part in toy story (2?) where that kid burns a hole on the toy's forehead

i've used glowrods before (the illadelph ones if it makes a difference) and they're pretty cool i guess. but a lighter is just so much easier to deal with.

also, i'm getting a free 1/8th of kali mist, which is nice because i'm close to broke and that shit goes for like $60+ around here. haven't had great weed in so long.....

whyfor, may i ask? i've only smoked out of a volcano, so i don't have anything to measure it against. i've thought about getting a cheaper one though. can't remember the name, but there's one that's basically like a one-hitter that i was thinking about that got some decent reviews. the economy's down, and i'm all for conservation of dope if possible
Vapor Brothers vapes are great, they are as good as volcanos imo. just because a volcano costs half a grand doesn't mean its better than the rest. a vapor brothers will cost about 150 bucks.
LIES! I had a vapor bros and i sold it for a volcano. The volcano is sooooooo much better. The Vapor Bros would just take way too long to rip and by the time the bowl was done i wasn't even high anymore. Volcano is high volume, high... high

you get what you pay for with vapes. plain and simple. volcanoes taste better, allow you to get the perfect temp for your weed, allow you the control you need to perfectly vape the entire bowl and maximize your weed, and hit better imo. seriously, i have hit a quite a few vapes and my day and NOTHING compares with a volcano.

ya you can use hakko soldering irons... Anyone ever take some solar tokes? remember when you burnt ants with your magnifying glass when you were 3? Apply that to weed

haha, solar blazing is where its at. nothing more satifying than going on a long/hard hike and solar blazing at the top of a mountain. shitty cell pics from a solar blaze hike a couple months ago:

n1308300150_30196912_9602.jpg

n1308300150_30196910_8936.jpg

it had been raining for 20 minutes while we were hiking and as soon as we got to the top, the sun came out for us to solar blaze...the rainbow was a bonus :)

check out this blueberry my boy just cut, shit smells like straight blueberry muffins. it's DJ Short's True Blueberry crossed with a very rare type of blueberry called Dabney Blueberry. this is the sativa phenotype and it is pretty much the dankest blueberry around :-P

3250957285_864776a338.jpg

3251786524_344ec5ab98.jpg

3250962411_c20ef7f9fd.jpg

here is the scissor hash from it, crazy thing is it bubbled like some full melt bubble hash!

3250955445_934b35c3a8.jpg

and here is some good ole OG Kush to puff on in the mean time. shit smells like rotten lemon pussystank.

3250954281_dee3c13379.jpg

My finger tips feel like lead as i type this....Here is some very fresh CHEESE, it still needs drying out and I can't wait to toke it!

The strain came 2nd last year in the cannabis indica cup and was grown by fantaseeds or some shiz. Anyways, the original CHEESE was developed by a relatively famous London based collective of hippies/squatters called EXODUS. They shipped a clone over to Big Buddha seeds, who then stabilized it etc and it has now been crossed elsewhere. The exodus/original cheese is only available in clone form and has become somewhat of an urban myth......it smells soooooo rich and very is distinguishable, you could not mistake.

cheesebudpm4.jpg

cheeseaw1.jpg

cheesecloseyx3.jpg

apologies for the size of the 1st image, too stoned ha

just had some nice cheese in LA a couple weeks ago. very interesting aroma on that stuff, almost like catpiss

Yeah it seems a very popular strain, I love it! That blueberry looks tasty, I need to get some of that on the grow!

check out this blueberry my boy just cut, shit smells like straight blueberry muffins. it's DJ Short's True Blueberry crossed with a very rare type of blueberry called Dabney Blueberry. this is the sativa phenotype and it is pretty much the dankest blueberry around :-P

3250957285_864776a338.jpg

3250962411_c20ef7f9fd.jpg

looks really nice but a bit leafy to me

fact or myth?

Headband gets you so high, you feel like you're wearing a headband on your head.

fact or myth?

fact. I tried it for the first time a week ago at some party (bong rips). My body felt fine, but a lot of shit was going on in my head and felt like I was wearing a cap. Its fine weed, but not one of my favorites.