yo superfuture girls, serious relationship question

youreit

the last girl who will ever let you see her naked is off sniffing horse tranquilizers off the fire hydrant-sized schlong of her hirsute gym teacher while the basketball team scrambles her lower intestines.

this sarcasm is way too subtle, try to be more obvious in 'future

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I'll put it superfuturese: "uh uh, you gay, no homo. pussy no have face. more pussy in swimming pool. internet pron better thun psuuy anyway."

booo. way to make me regret pos repping you for the other post.

when you tell your ex boyfriend you never want to talk to him again after he said some very mean things, how long should he wait before calling you again? i've heard a good 2 week cool down/forget about it period is enough. and any recommendations you may have please share. thanks guys/girls

i wouldn't call her until she calls you. especially if she has said this to you in the past. it's always good to put girls in their place, rather than giving into their manipulation mechanism.

or if you are a complete piece of shit and told her things she did not deserve (such as calling her a cunt after she served you breakfast or telling her she is fat n ugly while she was shopping for you), then you should think before you open your mouth from now on and let the girl be. if i were her, i probably meant it.

dont worry about the girl... there a plenty more out there... enough that it doesnt matter if you piss of 10 or 20 before you find one who can put up with your issues. until you find her, just have fun and dont worry about it.

do not call that girl back tho... nothign good will come of it. go hook up with an older woman... mid 30s to mid 40s with money.

If you're actually sorry about it, call her up now, just apologize quickly, end the conversation. If she is regretting what she said too, she'll contact you. All the while you're feeling somewhat better about being a dick to her.

Fag.

if you truly are sorry, then tell her anyway you know how. how about just being human and relate to another as a human being.

hmm, if being a douche bag to women is what you want to be like, well then go for it! I am sure that it will serve you well in the long run, especially down the road when you discover that there is more to life, and those around you, in your life are what really matters.

at least your ex may be able to find someone who will be good to her now that you are out of her life.

be good to those around you, it may bite you in the ass later in life! ( Karma has a nasty bite)

Don't want to derail too much, but I want to make it clear that in the heat of the moment girls can say very mean and nasty things too (and I mean very!).

It's always two people in a relationship and I believe it's very unlikely for someone to be a dick out of nowhere.

We don't know anything else except that the guy confessed to having been mean to her so lets just stop assuming that he's the worst boyfriend (no, skip that, man!) ever to have walked the earth. They made it 2 years together, sometimes things can just go sour.

To answer you question a bit, I've said to someone that I never wanted to see her again ever, and so far I haven't and I'm glad about it. I also keep saying to myself that if she does seek contact or if I bump into her I will tell her that I've got nothing to say to her. But when it actually happens, you never know, my emotions might take control of me and I could break down again...

it took to page 3 but im glad some people here are offering honest advice. yes she had done something to me for me to react this way and i realize i should have been the bigger person and not reacted childishly. i take all your advice into consideration and plan on going over and apologizing sincerely though i know her and she isnt likely to be swayed by overly affectionate displays of love.

it took to page 3 but im glad some people here are offering honest advice. yes she had done something to me for me to react this way and i realize i should have been the bigger person and not reacted childishly. i take all your advice into consideration and plan on going over and apologizing sincerely though i know her and she isnt likely to be swayed by overly affectionate displays of love.

wtf, some people advised you forget about her, others advised you call her and apologize, and now your cloudy visioned stalker-in-waiting ass is gonna pretend only the latter was "honest advice". you are a loser

well, went over there this evening around 5pm, with some roses and a stuffed animal, took a walk and talked with her, poured out my heart and soul, she accepted my apology and forgave me and we had great makeup sex. she doesnt know if she wants to get back together but we will be seeing each other again tomorrow.