hi: daft punk last night was the greatest thing i've ever seen

lo: i am not at daft punk

(this is as of yesterday)

high: got really high and watched a daft punk dvd

low: was reminded that i was offered tickets for daft punk

low: wasn't at daft punk

low: did not see older chick

(today)

high: chilled with my brother and dad for a good male bonding day of messing around in linen's & things while destroying 3 displays and still buying my brother plenty of shit for his apartment

high: got a good chunk of AP work done

low: didnt see older chick again

high: gonna be with older chick for most of the day tomorrow, so it kind of balances out.

low: the next day after i smoke cigs, or anything really, im always super itchy. i think i have a mild allergy to smoke. but weird thing is, when i am in the presence of people smoking, and not smoking myself, this never happens. whattt.

hi: i saw one of my best friends today, and i hadnt seen her in like 2 months

hi/lo: you know those myspace bf/gf application bulletins? well some girl sent me one and apparently shes into me but it was weird reading it

lo: my other friend who was there today only talks about how she "hates" her boyfriend and shits getting annoying

lo/hi: school started

low: the next day after i smoke cigs, or anything really, im always super itchy. i think i have a mild allergy to smoke. but weird thing is, when i am in the presence of people smoking, and not smoking myself, this never happens. whattt.

dont smoke cigs...?

hi: crazy night last night....things got a little messy. good times with great company, although it was icy.

hi: eagles smashed it today

lo: supremely exhausted

hi - meeting 2 cool party girls in the club

hi - getting a new router

hi - bumpin music in my friends sabb, when we drove by some corny looking jailbait white girls. I put my Ipod to N.E.R.D - rock star right before the green light, and blasted the intro , sending pharrells cry of "FUCKING POSERS" in their general direction.. shit was hilarious

low - not getting the # of this cute girl at the club

low - took forever to setup the new router and network..

hi: having an amazing day at school today and i watched dark days again and its good and even though im getting a bunch of hw i dont care cuz shits going good and im talkin to this girl and seems like shits going well.

hi: listened to diamonds advice and got the Blonde Redhead cd and its good

lo: listened to diamonds advice and tried to get the BOAT cd but i couldnt find it in a torrent

hi: i put one of their songs on my myspace and i like the song

hi: i played rush hour (the board game) during tutoring (im a peer tutor and there isnt shit to do cuz no one needs help!) with some kid that went to the counseling/tutoring center to chill and it was fucking intense

hi: im feelin pretty satisfied with my life right now, even though im not doing anything different

hi: people have complemeted me on my style a lot in these last 2 days of school and its nice to hear

hi: cypress hill, arctic monkeys, tech n9ne, kottonmouth kings and mickey avalon all coming to my town. prob wont go to all but im really down for arctic monkeys, tech n9ne and somewhat for cypress hill

hi: getting my aprils soon

lo/hi: it was amazingly hot today and it was funny. me and my friends were standing in the shade and we were still like pouring sweat. it was annoying but i found it kinda funny haha

lo: some guy likes one of my best friends (girl), and the dudes like really popular at her new school and what not but the dude is fucking weird and it seems like she only wants to go out with him because she feels flatered that he likes her and hes popular but she always talks about how weird he is and how ugly he is and she always asks me for advice on it and its getting fuckin annoying cuz no matter what i tell her she'll try to say some shit as if to justify why its good but she still asks me to for reasons why it isnt.

high: got new paint yesterday.

low: 75% of the stuff from last night got buffed already.

low: seattle in a few days

high: detroit in a 9 days.

high: reading "school tomarrow, in a few days", ect makes me really happy I don't have to go back.

low: reading "school tomarrow, in a few days", ect makes me feel like a lozar.

lo | not getting enough sleep

hi | seeing evelyn at work

lo | agreeing to cover coworker's shift tmr

hi | best review ever for work

hi | more money ++ PIP

lo | going to school for nothing

hi | selling two, 350$ bags in five minutes

lo | still tired but can't sleep, took an afternoon nap.