the highlight/lowlight of your day thread

jpgm

high: it's Saturday, doubled up on naps.

Went out for a bit earlier and sat at a stoplight behind a white car with a license plate that had the number '1004' which spells out 'angel' in Korean. Thought it might be a sign. I haven't had those in ages.

Neutral: Three ex-gfs who I started talking to again recently, all thinking I'm going to call them up this evening. I plan on calling no one, haha. In addition I was standing on the train yesterday morning, was fiddling with my ipod and admired the pair of legs and ass in a miniskirt standing to my left, looked up at the chest, long black hair, and then looked at the face, and realized it was my ex-gf whom I hadn't seen in 4.5 years. Forgot she rode the same line as me to work. I didn't say hi and hid my face in a newspaper. We're not really on speaking terms. I have the feeling though that I'm gonna probably see her now every morning.

Low: Still have no fucking clue as to what I'm doing with my life and this is just another day lost.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi: having really good morning sex

hi: having a good breakfast

lo: being hungover and having to go to work on a sat.

hi: sufu BiG party later

hi: boss tellin' me that lunch is on him today

hi: setting up a board, finding out my local shop should have a syndicate account in the next couple months.

hi: buying food for the week, including some juicy shrimp to grill tonight.

lo: paying for everything listed above.

lo: it's fucking hot so no skating until the sun goes down.

hi: watching the first 6 episodes of season 2 Weeds

Low: my previously fucking badass backyard, was once a fucking jungle, with panthers and anacondas and shit. but now that we realize that we cant stay in the suburbs forever, and the house needs to sell eventually, we ripped out everything, its so dead now.

high:I GOT FUCKING SIGNED TO AN ACTUAL LABEL- NOT A NETLABEL, BUT AN ACUTAL FUCKING RECORD LABEL.

lo: my hair is falling out.

WHAT THE FUCK???

no offense but i don't think you're ready for that...

apparently I am- It's just going to be a digital release though.

Eat shit.

congrats keagan

high - saw old friends today and hung out at the beach

high - just got back from a great time with older chick. we're both beat, tell ya that much.

lo - i dont think she wants a relationship, at least not right now

high - its alright, cause i can always wait.

high - im gonna sleep well tonight. :)

lo: sleeping at 6, and waking up at 11.

hi: sleeping in church

hi: going over 100mph, with about 30 other tuned cars down the highway.

very lololololololoooooooooooooooooo: seeing all the NYC meet pics.

FUCK. i should have went.

low: got called "gaijin" by city hall staff. Old fuck? Yankee? Tough guy cop? yeah. City Hall?? Nah.

low: got told there was no memory card adaptor I could borrow at the convenience store, went and bought one, when my files dont show up a different staff member pulls out the existing after all "store adaptor" and it still doesnt work.

low: With 2 years teaching experience just got a rejection email from NOVA, the shittiest of all english convo schools, but really the only prospect I had here so far..

low: all I got to blow my brains out with is a BB gun..

Damn Mils, rejected from Nova... thats thats tough, but maybe its because things are not business as usual, and they dont need teachers at the moment? (I think thats still going on anyway).

Lo: Slipped on a narrow ass road with these slick plastic "curbs" because of construction and ripped my shirt and pants. Then I had to run back to my apt in this humid ass weather , change, and run back to the station to make my train.

Hi: My girl is coming over tonight to make me dinner.

Damn Mils, rejected from Nova... thats thats tough, but maybe its because things are not business as usual, and they dont need teachers at the moment? (I think thats still going on anyway).

Lo: Slipped on a narrow ass road with these slick plastic "curbs" because of construction and ripped my shirt and pants. Then I had to run back to my apt in this humid ass weather , change, and run back to the station to make my train.

Hi: My girl is coming over tonight to make me dinner.

Everythings is better if you got a girl..

Nah I mean I know they have problems. They interviewed me last week, why would they call me in for an interview if they weren`t hiring? I heard a lot of teachers are bailing for other schools too coz they might not get paid at NOVA in the future and they are looking. There were a couple of other people at the interview. I was just looking for a chance of being paid. better than having 0% chance of earning..